Poor Mark Zuckerberg compares looking at messages to getting "punched in the stomach" (video)

Originally published at: Poor Mark Zuckerberg compares looking at messages to getting "punched in the stomach" (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

He speaks like a man who’s never been punched in the stomach but then I look at him and know that can’t be right…

14 Likes

How can this post lack contact info for Zuckerberg?

12 Likes

Poor Mark Zuckerberg compares looking at messages to getting “punched in the stomach”

So it’s working, good.

16 Likes

Not entirely sure about that…
Wake me up when he says “I now know that getting punched in my stomach is nothing like looking at my messages

4 Likes

With a face like that, why would anyone aim for the stomach?

13 Likes

For the soft spots you can use your hand, for the hard parts you want a utensil.

4 Likes

Does any part of that face look hard to you? His exoskeleton is all cartilage.

8 Likes

There is no violin small enough for me to play on behalf of this jerk.

8 Likes

To avoid touching the exposed gelatinous semi-solid which covers his carbon-fiber frame with your bare hands.

8 Likes

Preferably a rusty spoon.
“Why a rusty spoon, brother?” “So It’ll HURT MORE!”

4 Likes

Get fucked, Zuck.

6 Likes

He needs to be punched a bit further south.

8 Likes

… as well.

5 Likes

“[I] wake up in the morning, look at my phone to get a million messages … It’s almost like every day you wake up and you’re like punched in the stomach,”

…and so I wind up texting back “Geez, Mom. Can’t you back off for just one day?”

5 Likes

Both

Yeah, both works for me.

5 Likes

Imagine being an employee and not being a boss/owner, and actually having to reply to them, bud!

7 Likes

That sounds terrible. He should find a different job.

16 Likes

Here’s a short primer on Quiet Title actions in Hawai’i, if anyone cares to know how complicated this stuff is (93 pages). Zuck bought land from one party (who had title to the land), but proceeded to Quiet Title to try to ascertain who else might have a claim on the land so that those people could get paid for it.

Dude’s an ass, maybe he’s even an ass for buying that much land on Kauai, but he’s not an ass for trying to figure out who might have a claim on the property so they can their rights adjudicated.

4 Likes