Porch thief breaks leg running off with packages

Yeah the rich steal the whole goddam house and manage to make you pay back property tax as well.

8 Likes

That’s the heartbreaking truth.

what a… strange thing to bring up.

3 Likes

Or, it will become common for people to have “UPS bins” on their porch. Even without locks, a bin would prevent a vast majority of the thefts. Almost every time, it’s an opportunistic, impulsive act, by a passerby who sees the package from the sidewalk.

5 Likes

She’s the kind of person a right-winger would HATE to share any wealth with. She’s on disability but without an obvious disability, and she’s a single mom. UBI may or may not be a good idea, but there will be those who only want their taxes going to people who ‘deserve’ it.

Looks like her accomplice is showing us his IQ on the jersey.

3 Likes

Yeah but the rich call it “financial engineering”

2 Likes

why do you say that?

ah? what makes you so certain?

finaly. thank you.

no offense, but please mate, dont do that. I heard that BS “she/he had every chance-bla-bla” so many times…no, its not that easy. you cant just flip a switch in your brain and you said it yourself, meth is a helluva drug.

3 Likes

Exactly so. I have a friend with (luckily, usually treatable/controllable to a large extent) paranoid schizophrenia, and I’ve been present several times where, “Can’t you just try not being crazy for a while,” or some other similarly silly bullshit is said to her.

“F*CK YOU! If I could be sane at will, I would be,” is her go-to response. Seems succinct to me ^^'.

I’ve known exactly ONE addict who wouldn’t have gleefully ended his addiction “like flipping a switch in his brain” if it was possible, ever, and that was because he was trying to commit suicide the most pleasant way available (honestly, he had a good reason). And yes, he eventually succeeded, of course.

4 Likes

Do not walk on the grass.

And, she may be conservative herself.
What a wold, amiright?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.