Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Yawn. That time. This morning when I came in to eat breakfast I discovered that he’d hukked all over my place setting at the table.

6 Likes

Got the same exact cat (post 1082 upthread here)!

So generic looking but so adorbs!

3 Likes
11 Likes

Cat Guy

13 Likes

FYI, you don’t pet the ostriches, and you only hand feed them if you’re brave; if they get your finger it smarts.

14 Likes

Liftoff

16 Likes

16 Likes

Lovely bird and extraordinary flowers. What tree or bush is that?

3 Likes

Bizarro 10-24-08

12 Likes

Saruê.

16 Likes

Quati.

17 Likes

I saw tons of them on my last trip to Mexico (Yucatan). They travel in large packs/families. Since the growth of resorts south of Cancun, people are getting closer to their habitats.

5 Likes

It was the very first time I saw them. I was coming back to the entrance of the Floresta da Tijuca national park when this huge family came over.

5 Likes

Biologists reintroduced some turtles to the Floresta da Tijuca National Park.

I was looking for a waterfall when I saw a rock with a radiotransmitter glued on the top.It was a turtle sleeping behind a restaurant.

13 Likes

I answered your question early because I thought I found the name of the tree in the bananquit´s photo. But it was not the same, i mean, the flowers looked like the same, but the leaves are quite different. So, I had to delete the reply.

I knew the name of the tree but I couldn´t remember. I remember It was something related to bathing. Brush? Sponge? Scrubbing stuff? sandpaper to break up heavy dirt stuck to the body after a hard day?

After a lot of try, I could remember the local name of the flower. I bet this is the one:

12 Likes

The Ratel kit decided that the cats aren’t getting enough fiber.

13 Likes

11 Likes

Bonus Cat is feeling very pretty.

Kiddo decided that she’s too grown up now to have a doll’s cradle in her room. (Sniff… growing up too fast) While I figure out how to store it longterm, he colonized it, with the gracious permission of Alpha Cat, of course.

14 Likes

Watch a cheeky pademelon immediately contradict almost everything I say:

21 Likes

Looks like you just found a new cat bed!

7 Likes