Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

I know what you mean. And the half back I don’t mind, but the ‘fluff’… I is really hard to get rid of that.
This one also don’t kill birds, but mice and water vole (! big nasty ones, ruin lots of plants also). A lot. I have somewhere a picture of three or four kinds of mice she killed in a weekend. (Kind, not amount). But over here there are not that many mice, so she found something else.

3 Likes

Thanks, I do also. :slight_smile: Pity I was in a to big hurry to take it, and did it with my phone and also missed a bit tail.
I still smile when I see this pic. She was so proud.

1 Like

Big Bad Bob’s last pic with his cancer foot… (the one that he is not moving)

Just talked to the vet – his amputation went well (and they were also able to clean up some of the crud off of his teeth). I guess that he was up and hopping around already. Hoping to stop by and visit him tomorrow.

15 Likes

Now you have to take it home.

2 Likes

Visited Boobers this morning. If ya ignore the giant scar, he looks pretty good. They said that he is doing really well. He ate for the first time since the surgery while we were there which was kinda reassuring. They x-rayed his lungs to check for metastasis – they were clear. It will take a week for the biopsy to get analysed, so hearing that there were no visible mets brings some peace of mind.

It’s a big cut, but not as bad as some pics that I saw when researching the procedure (probably because they didn’t need to remove Bob’s scapula)

24 Likes

Oh, what a sweet dude. I hope he heals up well, and has no more cancer. It must be a freaky experience for him, I hope he gets to go home soon and be with his people. I just wanna kiss his big ol’ nose.

9 Likes

That kitty is a trooper for sure. He will be hopping about the house in no time at all.

6 Likes

I really hope and wish he is going to be well. He looks like a strong bastard, go for it guy!
How’s your sleep?

7 Likes

Ya, he’s tough.
Slept well last night… mostly because I hadn’t slept much during the previous nights – he had gotten really restless and needy during the nights and I indulged him.

5 Likes

You are a good human companion.

11 Likes

Dammit, you made me weep with these pics. I’m thrilled that he’s recovering, but heartbroken seeing this last picture. Can you give him some extra skritches on my behalf?

8 Likes

Ya, I kept tearing up when I would look at him. Gave him plenty of scritches and scratches and at least one atomic ear rub (his favorite).

10 Likes

Sign me up for some of that proxy-skritching, would you? Poor little critter. Wishing him a speedy recovery!

4 Likes

Only I can say is :slight_smile: And love.

1 Like

My old girl

19 Likes

We couldn’t visit in the morning, so we stopped by in the late afternoon. He hadn’t eaten since we visited yesterday morning, but I got him to start eating after a few minutes. They said that no matter how many scratches and belly rubs they give him he never relaxes… That’s his old street cat personality – it takes him a long time to warm up to folks.
He looked better since they had him bandaged up like an aloha burrito…

I gave him some bonus iron Michigan-style skritches and some nit picking monkey skritches.
He was a bit grumpy, but I guess that is to be expected (especially with a couple really yappy Chihuahuas across the room).
By the time we left he was getting sleepy.

He gets to come home tomorrow, so that will be nice.

18 Likes

She’s so cute. We almost went home with her twin when my wife didn’t find the kitten she was looking for… (she found him in the lobby)

When I was in the Portobello market there was this dog standing around being adorable, so I pet him for a bit and he ran off and brought back a toy.

Best dog ever. The owner ran a stall there, the doggie’s name was something like Kritz I think. British people don’t speak English, so it was hard to understand.

We bought these from the dog’s booth:

The Missile pin’s my fave.

7 Likes

Hope Boobers has a speedy recovery, you’re a good owner, tripod kitty is lucky.

3 Likes

Can’t wait until I can have him laying comfortably in my chest.

2 Likes