Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

My mom is out of town for a couple weeks so I’m updating her computer with new SSDs, more ram, dual boot so she can try Windows 10, and just giving it a good going over.

I took a break for dinner and Mrs No Seizure decided to check it out.

15 Likes

Athena is safe

20 Likes

22 Likes

Those who camp indoors are not totally free from the visit of wild animals such as Cougars or Jaguars.

14 Likes

Some persons (no names mentioned) have accused me of spoiling my dog.

I can assure said person(s) this is entirely untrue.

This is his favourite Bun - a one-armed stuff of nightmare:

He loves it 'cos he’s not ever gonna tell us where the other arm is.

:wink:

18 Likes

This beautiful boy was recently abandoned. Some people are taking turns caring for the puppy. I heard that they are looking for a temporary home for him, while they check if the people who declared to adopt him are really able to take care of a puppy and it wasn’t just an impulse.

The Guy who was petting the puppy said He was Ok. He was lying on the ground because He played a Lot and had to take a nap.

15 Likes
11 Likes

He’s a pupper!

13 Likes

Toast is a pretty darn good doggo name! I hope her forever family kept it. :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

This poor baby… :crying_cat_face:

12 Likes
8 Likes

the-office-jim-and-pam

6 Likes

The ponds where coots and moorhens usually live are still mostly frozen, so for now we have these alternative waterfowl:

13 Likes

Band name!

12 Likes

Animal simile of the week:

In The New Yorker magazine of March 20, 2023—a review, by Helen Shaw, of a current production of Ibsen’s “A Doll’s House” (adapted by Amy Herzog; Nora’s husband, Torvald, played by Arian Moayed)

Herzog is friskiest and most inventive with Torvald, who seems slimier than usual—he keeps calling Nora “baby”, and Moayed, gliding creepily around, lets the endearment plop out of his mouth like a wet octopus.

7 Likes

Old man has been sleeping a lot lately. He did get up to scam a Dorito from me.

Mr. Feral enjoying a Saturday afternoon cuddle with my wife.

Waited in the car while my wife ran into Meijer, these guys must have thought I had a french fry, I did not but I don’t think they believed me.

18 Likes

I just found out yesterday that Ruby is crazy about Cool Ranch Doritos. She nabbed it and ate it in seconds flat. :smile_cat:

8 Likes

Our old man doesn’t really eat them, we have to hold it while he licks all the real artificial cheese off it.

I guess we don’t have to, okay, we do.

10 Likes

From my daughter’s boyfriend (my feelings about Canada geese are well known!):

15 Likes

Kim Coles Lol GIF by Bounce

10 Likes