Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Yeah, but horse-drawn passenger coaches have been around since long before cars. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes
10 Likes

We’re on a late season camping trip for about a week.

I got up in the middle of the night and saw Old Man like this next to my wife, I hate waking him just to check so I just stared at him until I saw him breathe.

Later in the day I found the two of them like this, I have no idea if Old Man was in the bed first or Mrs. (no)Seizure Kitty was under the bed and he just got comfortable. Either way they are two special kitties hopped up on all kinds of pills.

We were excited that Old Man found the litter box and used it, at home he’s about 60/40. We keep a night light on it to guide him in.

The vet also gave us something called diagel to help with his icky poops. It’s about 20 bucks a dose but it helps.

13 Likes

Foster kitten update:

Middle Dude

Handsome Dude

Little Dude
(His facial asymmetry is caused by a now mostly healed injury to the right side of his face. His upper canine tooth is gone, there’s some tissue loss under the upper lip, and two large mostly healed gashes in the inner corner of his eye and curving up from the corner of his mouth. No wonder he’s so much smaller; he probably could barely eat or nurse for a while.)

12 Likes

Cat loaf rising in the basket before baking. I think there is too much cat dough

12 Likes

Needs more dressing…

14 Likes

Poor little fella. Is He ok? I know it is serious, but He has such a funny face, like a cartoon character. I hope He get well.

It is a cat cupcake!

13 Likes

I dunno, I think he looks fine in his tuxedo :wink:

9 Likes

That´s it. He is in his best formal attire and we gave him a plain salad without even a little drop of olive oil. Shame on us.

Meh!

Sometimes vet drugs are expensive. I am glad your quirky and charming cat is getting better.

13 Likes

Meet Aethelfred Lothbrok (furry britches), the Australian Shepherd. He’s not really called Aethelfred Lothbrok but that was my nickname for him while I looked after him for three weeks until about a fortnight ago. He’s a funny, wriggly, beautiful boi :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

2/3rds of our current foster kittens, right before they started marauding around the house again:

19 Likes

22 Likes

Treatums!

It’s a homemade treat from Bunny Funbox. They were an enormous help getting through the pandemic.

15 Likes

We were sitting outside and heard a squirrel squawking, it was this mamma, she wanted the tree we were sitting under. After a few minutes we saw what she was up to, she was relocating her babies. Afterwards she watched us for a while.

These two got tired of their beds. They were alone for about 5 hours so we could drive home and check on the other two and outside kitty.

These two are so good, they use the 3 litter boxes equally, no messes to clean up and I don’t think they even missed us.

19 Likes

My cat Pastel is a fire marshal!

I was heating some olive oil while oiling my ceramic pan yesterday morning, which was losing its non-stick properties. The smoke point was probably low, and there was a decent amount of smoke lingering in the air, and Pastel began to cry like I’ve never seen before and she went to hide underneath the bed. Once I was finished, and the smoke cleared, she calmed down.

Devon Rex Cooking GIF

13 Likes

We went to go look at a house and found this three legged beauty just chilling in the yard.

16 Likes

Definitely a selling point!

12 Likes

Or a tipping point. /s

(ba dum tiss)
drum ztu9syp GIF

12 Likes

The three-legged stool is most stable!

11 Likes

our little tripod kitty is awesome! she is missing her left rrar leg but gets around just fine and always runs up the back porch stairs when the food comes out! she is shy, but likes to follow me around when i do yard work. sweet kitty is OK by me! a kindred spirit, if you will.

not a good pic of her, but the only one she would stay still for. our little BabyCat!

14 Likes