Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

I think she was displeased I wasn’t paying attention to her and curious about what I was doing. Maybe the watercolor pencils smell different than graphite or prismacolor? She’s been very curious about the watercolors I’ve just started using
Thankfully she hasn’t tried to eat or lick anything. The masking liquid was apparently very interesting but also disgusting :smile_cat:

14 Likes

Fluffy jackdaw.

19 Likes

Animated GIF

12 Likes

from

9 Likes

I assume that the one on the right is the male. The look in its eye: “I’m so gonna get some tonight.” Her hand is pushing away his hand—they’re just like us.

8 Likes

Our daughter has been volunteering at her local shelter since they lost their rescue.

After litter box cleaning and other chores she gets to play.

12 Likes

Oh My George Takai GIF

7 Likes

Iguana prom photo

4 Likes

My old cat never really took to the cat bed i got for him, so we’ve had it stored away as-new in the garage. Decided to bring it out and the kitten loves it, he was doing some hardcore napping in it earlier and he’s back grooming himself while enjoying it. Figure people would enjoy some toebeaaans

Bonus pics of playtime today

18 Likes

My gray kitty greets your gray kitty, sort of.

13 Likes

15 Likes

I’ve been looking at that for a while and I can still only see the one. :frowning:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Now, my little dog is friendly enough with other little fluffy dogs, but has anger management issues with any dog bigger than him (with a couple exceptions).
People I know take the mickey -“He’s punching above his weight”, etc.
But I know, secretly, how hard he really is:

He’s not the same dog when he dons the green jumper.

10 Likes

4 Likes

12 Likes

Bunnies don’t have paws. They have fingers.

17 Likes

16 Likes

met this horse yesterday

the barn belongs to the cat

15 Likes

You gotta hide the rabbit hole in some cheese.

from

11 Likes