Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

I said visiting hours were over, they said nope, we’re staying.

20 Likes
10 Likes

Loved the part with Squidward listening to the Brushtailed Possum.

9 Likes

Oh man, that cracks me up… I love Lingua Ignota! She’s amazing.

7 Likes

Gato e rato.

23 Likes

Nossa! This picture is very beautiful. Your old cat is full of surprises. Bravo!

19 Likes

“Excuse me? Hello? There appears to have been a mistake. This bowl is empty.”

11 Likes
7 Likes

May I Please Customer Service GIF by Kim's Convenience

11 Likes

Speaking of friends, these two have been like this for the better part of the afternoon. He’s sleeping over there now and Mrs. Feral is laying with him.

My wife says they know, I’m not sure but the other cats have spent some time laying next to him so who knows.

It’s 55 freakin’ degrees in Michigan in February so we let him enjoy the sunshine for a bit.

18 Likes

Not sure if this is quite a unicorn chaser:

17 Likes

Cross-post needed STAT!!

11 Likes

The toe beans alone qualify but it is also funny

13 Likes

Someone needs to post something in Unicorn Chasers then, as I have the last two posts in a row!

7 Likes

One thing you can do when you know it will get really hot is freeze a bottle of water the night before and put it out on a towel for her. She can lick it, lay down near it, and generally enjoy the coolness. Maybe two, so kitteh can enjoy the coolness as well!

You can try putting it in a box / tunnel, creating a little refrigerator for her, too, especially if it won’t cause competition with your cat. Also, place it and her water away from windows and outdoor walls, which tend to be warmer. 80F starts getting dangerous for buns. They can only shed heat through panting and their ears, so keeping them cool, hydrated, and in the dark is important.

Over here in Maryland we have the opposite situation: it was finally warm enough to go outside. Not for Mr. Bun, but for me to work outside so he could spend a few hours outside.

He was very upset when I finally brought him inside. He swore like a sailor at me when I put him back down. :joy:

18 Likes

10 Likes

Mr. Bun has figured out that the carrier means going someplace fun. He now jumps inside to let us to know he wants to go outside.

He saw me getting ready to go to work and wanted in on the fun. It broke my heart. I’ll take him out for some evening romping tonight.

20 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

16 Likes

So nice to see content that isn’t hateful.

Yet I am having a tough time with Jon Stewart’s crepey red eyes. It’s not just here, it’s in all the clips. Wish I didn’t feel this way. Also, I’m preparing my speech for my brother’s Memorial, and imagining myself breaking down weeping.

9 Likes

And to think, regular folk have alarm clocks.

An alarm clock would be nice.

19 Likes