Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Top Hat Dancing GIF by Looney Tunes

12 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

Mama Cat is on a nursing strike. She hates all the kittens today, so we are bribing her with a kitten milk replacer and lickable cat treat slurry to hold still enough for the itty bitty cloud kitten (“Cirrus”) to nurse.

20 Likes

Very photogenic kitty

19 Likes

The prince of cats decided we needed his help with our.game of Magical Kitties Save the Day!

19 Likes

Moar cicadas

19 Likes

A Lot Ton GIF

8 Likes

Despite not having broken any bones, Mr. Xuxu is still not very well. He suffers from constipation and as he is not eating, he has not yet used the toilet. Tomorrow we will try to use a food for animals that are recovering from surgery.

He caught his nail in the safety net and injured his paw. Now he is limping and cannot walk normally, he is walking with the back of his paw, instead of using his paw pads. He is a brave cat and like all cats, he doesn’t show that he is suffering, but we are still worried.

The other cats are OK.

I´ve told my wife that taking care of a cat would be easier than a dog. Now, she couldn’t disagree with me more.

But We would never give them up.

21 Likes
10 Likes

hqdefault

9 Likes

UntriedAmpleEmeraldtreeskink-small

10 Likes

Baby Feral was released after 5 days.

We thought he would bolt as soon as we opened the door but nope, he just casually walked out and took his time going into the yard.

He even lets me pick him up now, not to cuddle but we can easily catch him in case we need to.

While he was locked up he used the litter box with no trouble.

We put the hard sell on to everyone we know but no takers. We’ll keep trying to get him a home.

18 Likes

I think we know how this story might end… :grimacing: :grin:

12 Likes

You sound like my wife.

She’s working hard on me.

13 Likes

Welp, enjoy the new cat! :laughing:

But seriously, though, you guys have such huge hearts, that I can’t see you not taking him in if you can’t find anyone else…

11 Likes

Got a pillow to make working under the sink to install the new filter a bit less uncomfortable. Wouldn’t let the cats under there because we store all our chemicals. But the princess cat just had to supervise somehow…

The kid kept Nimbus busy during the install. He wouldn’t stay out from under the sink. Now he’s passed out next to the kid’s pillow fort. Warning: tor beans

17 Likes

¡Siesta!

ETA

Sr. Xuxu is slowly getting better after the accident.

18 Likes
17 Likes

Mrs. Seizure Kitty ready for her twice daily dosage of keppra and steroids.

Some day I’ll make a video of us chasing her around to catch her. She knows when it’s time and hides under the couch.

If I jiggle the couch she runs out, some days she just runs into the dead end kitchen, other days she runs in circles trying to get back under the couch or up the stairs.

If she makes it up the stairs we have to wait until she decides to come back down.

She gets a bib because she makes bubbles afterwards.

S

16 Likes