Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

15 Likes

(gift link)

Check out this dog.

And by “check out this dog,” I mean you can literally check dogs out of Minneapolis Animal Care & Controlfor day trips and adventures now, like a very fluffy lending library.

Dogs like Abuelo, a big, happy 10-year-old lunk, last seen bounding down a city sidewalk with the mayor of Minneapolis in tow. Mayor Jacob Frey checked Abuelo out of the shelter for the afternoon, and so can you.

“Everybody wins. You get to hang out with a dog for a few hours. That dog gets to reduce their anxiety and it is far more likely that that dog is going to end up getting adopted,” Frey said. “You win, the dog wins, our city wins.”

13 Likes
10 Likes

I hope that’s an honorary degree…

7 Likes

Maybe the kitty worked really hard and defended their dissertation well

11 Likes

Another annoyed mother wren.

17 Likes

She’s mad. :grimacing:

13 Likes

Hey, these little birbs wanna build nests right where the hoomans live, they should expect to be looked at. I’m just glad they aren’t attacking me.

11 Likes

Watch your eyes, is all I’m sayin’… :bird:

10 Likes

Mama bird:

get out of here GIF by CBC

10 Likes

Marine Giant Isopods
They’re not quite terrifying but not quite cute either. It looks like to will grow up to rampage across downtown Tokyo.

7 Likes
14 Likes

My charges for the weekend. The boys. They are brothers.

18 Likes

Nimbus decided it was an after noon for snuggling with the old guy. He spent hours sleeping next to the pile of fluff for about 20 minutes, getting too hot, moving to the table right outside the bed, cooling off, and then moving back into the bed. The last time Nimbus staggered like he was drunk on sleep and just collapsed on Ryuuko. Who gave me this slightly panicked look. I told him it was ok, the kid would get too hot in 10 minutes. Ryuuko relaxed and 10 minutes later Nimbus woke and scampered away.

Here he is with the other elder, though she’s only 6.

20 Likes

18 Likes

18 Likes

Foster kitten update: the “Friends” litter of six is in their peak kitten cuteness phase.

Joey (tabby) and Rachel (void) taking turns climbing Kiddo’s jeans.

Joey, Ross (tuxedo), and Chandler (void) taking a lap nap after much play.

Mama Cat went back to the shelter this week, along with long time guest Purrito and the largest of the “cloud” litter Stratus. :cry:

19 Likes

One of these days…

19 Likes

Footage from a friend’s front porch last week.

They were startled but got inside very quickly once they saw that the bear from their ring camera footage was still there.

(He really did say “Oh! Hello bear!” right before ducking into the house.)

18 Likes

Went on a garden adventure today. Nimbus was a little scared but handled it well. Only 10 minutes because this is a Texas summer and he started panting

19 Likes