Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Cute! What is it?

9 Likes

An albino opossum.

11 Likes

It’s face looks much furrier than the ones I see around here. Cute.

10 Likes

Very cute.

It is very different from its southern cousins.

15 Likes

I am sorry. Horses seem to be very nice friends. They don’t deserve to be treated like some people usually does.

14 Likes

Whatcha lookin’ at?

18 Likes

8 Likes

All hail mighty ZORAK!.

6 Likes

Wow, that’s a big difference.

4 Likes

Lebowski, abiding deeply.

24 Likes

I don’t know why, but I really like his nose.

8 Likes

Seizure kitty is not doing too well, seizures are coming every few hours. It’s scary for us to watch but you should see feral kitty when a seizure happens, he gets really close and watches, he looks more scared than us.

Right now he’s chillin’. We have all the furniture covered because when she has a seizure she drools buckets and involuntarily pees. That’s her in the second photo, she made it on top of the kitchen cabinets, she hasn’t been up there in months.

We’re waiting for the vet to call to advise us what our next steps are.

14 Likes

First gosling of the season

20 Likes

Nice to be able to talk to her doctor on a Sunday.

We’re going to up the anti seizure medicine and start her on steroids to try and shrink or slow down the tumor. Also nice to be able to get the meds on a Sunday.

If that don’t work we add a second anti seizure medication. If that don’t slow down the seizures well, then, it sucks.

17 Likes

Enjoying a good brushing

20 Likes

It was looking a little more lionine than normal.

8 Likes

Turtle Foreplay Video from Heinz Wildlife Refuge Goes Viral

18 Likes

19 Likes

So I guess my fancy power recliner belongs to him now.

17 Likes

Lost a recliner to the cat, eh? Vanta tried to claim the new outdoor chair
 it’s just that wee bit too big and has negative camouflage value. :grin: When asked if that was her chair she resolutely ignored the question and pretended to sleep.

20 Likes