Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Vanta is a good name for a void!

15 Likes

I hope Anish Kapoor doesn’t find out.

14 Likes

Spoiler tag that name, please, to help keep that litigious ass away from innocent kitteh void’s humans!

12 Likes

I hope Anish Kapoor doesn’t find out.

Actually, I hope that Stuart Semple doesn’t find out. The kids named her, but I occasionally get my wife a gift pack of Semple’s paints. :thinking:

4 Likes

I first read that as, “Restrain a Swan,” and thought, “Aw, hell no!”
:joy:

9 Likes
12 Likes

Is anything that I can possibly do for you? Ask anything…

Yes, stand out of my sunlight.

And scratch my neck and back!

19 Likes

The only sort of sea lions we tolerate here at BB.

15 Likes

The rose-breasted grosbeaks return to our area. I think most of them are passing through on the way to breeding grounds.

20 Likes

They swing by my feeder for a few days in .ay, then i dont see them again.

There won’t be any this year though since I had to take down my feeders to prevent bird flu spreading.

11 Likes

I think they mostly move up to the north USA or even Canada for the summer. We are right at the southern edge of their breeding area here in Missouri, but like you, we hardly see them any other time of year

10 Likes

I think I saw some teensy tiny Fremen riding this guy.

19 Likes

Oh, to be 17-years-old and looking after sea lion pups.

8 Likes

at the marina today for weekly lunch with friends and these tarpon had joined the sharks and stingrays that come around as the charter boats clean their catch:

edit to add - tarpon here is over a meter long.

20 Likes

Gorgeous pic! What clear water you have!

They just showed back up at our feeder two days ago. Lovely creatures.

14 Likes

Beautiful plumage.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Please show your pass.

Edited for slight retouches…

18 Likes

This showed up in my memories feed today from 5 years ago.

We originally had some gray squirrels. The babies were born in that house in our tree. I’ve built a couple much nicer houses for them since then. We always know when babies are about to be born because parent squirrel barricades the door and we don’t see mamma for a few days until babies emerge.

16 Likes

I brought my first ever foster kitty back to the shelter this week. It’s quite a roller-coaster!

Here he is on our first day with him, when he could barely walk, was missing a bunch of fur from his nose, and was skin and bones:

And the day before we took him back, all fat and happy and healthy:

Note his adorable little black fur “belly button” on his belly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We had him for exactly one month. Beauty creature.

26 Likes