Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Very much darkness!

Which means I can’t see the setup: is the food actually put out on tables? Because if so, you’ve just proven that you don’t have squirrels there!

9 Likes
17 Likes

I received a soft faux fur blanket for Christmas. The cat approves

23 Likes

So naive, thinking YOU received that blanket!

17 Likes

After a night wreaking havoc on the rooftops, the cat rise and bath in the very first rays of sunlight.

22 Likes

New kitten is NOT knitting friendly.

Happily she has the attention span of a gnat, so I can divert her fairly quickly, so far anyway.

22 Likes

Slippers that purr…

20 Likes

Sabiá-Laranjeira (Turdus rufiventris)

Sanhaçu-Cinzento (Thraupis sayaca)

19 Likes

She’s so cute! She looks at least part Chartreux.
There’s one in the neighborhood, and they have a much different personality than any other cat I’ve known. It will hop in our car and try to go with us, walk right into the house like it owns the place…and those eyes.

14 Likes

What do you mean by like it owns the place…

13 Likes

Screenshot:

Great tits?

11 Likes

That website has a Labrador puppy cam too!

9 Likes

It’s a table!

Thanks, that’s much easier to see. And so picturesque.

6 Likes

Small Downy Woodpecker having a go at the suet block. First real snow of the year today.

17 Likes

He’s all tuckered out from laying around the house. He’s light as a feather lately and we get really nervous when he sleeps without moving but he’s holding his own. On Christmas Eve he managed to walk across my pumpkin pie. He was taking a short cut somewhere.

18 Likes

Cat-proof your home!

10 Likes

Itty-bitty murder kitty Vanta doesn’t want you to take her :christmas_tree: down. :pouting_cat:

It has turned into a two-person operation. Person 1 distracts the cat with tinsel, person 2 removes ornaments until the cat notices and draws blood. :adhesive_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage: No, that arm is not photoshopped on… :man_facepalming:

(I remind myself that, as much as they are no doubt big snuggle moggies, this is why we don’t keep cats around that weigh over 30 lbs… :thinking: )

19 Likes

In your cats defense my wife is doing the same thing to me every time I try and take down Christmas decorations. I’m not allowed until next weekend and even that’s pushing it.

10 Likes

Eyes Laser GIF

war wtf GIF by Bubble Punk

17 Likes

My wife loves scented candles but several years ago she had one on the kitchen counter, our oldest cat at the time laid down and stuck her tail in it. You ain’t lived until you try and catch a cat with a tail on fire. No damage but she was freaked out, the cat and my wife.

No more candles in our house, too many cats.

12 Likes