Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

I’ve never been! That’s a pretty swell playset.

2 Likes

Crows hate vultures more than you might think.

One of my favorite things about Winter is the return of the ruby-crowned kinglets.

8 Likes

i don’t have the proper camera to capture it but I have seen them doing that to the bald eagles. It is amusing.

5 Likes

Bear’s first time and last being at the sitters!WTF???

8 Likes

Did the owie happen at the sitters?

1 Like

Digging around my Flickr account.

Old San Diego zoo photo I’d forgotten about…

14 Likes

I was revisiting flickr too. I like turtles.

10 Likes

Princess Pricklepants discovered a new way to convince us to free her from the bath. The old way was to struggle to escape by trying to climb up our arms. The new way: Sit very still in the corner and look pitiful.

19 Likes

(She’s the one on the right)

14 Likes

Hedgehog Day
Starring
Princess Penelope Pricklepants (and also Bill Murray)

17 Likes

Shooped. I can tell by the prickles.

14 Likes

OK you guys, I feel slightly weird being the person inflicting pet photos and photos of animals I see in my yard on other people over and over, but this glorious thread must not fade.

So squirrels raiding my birdfeeders it is, and so it must be by Manifest Destiny

14 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA!!

That last one made my day!

4 Likes

We get fun critters in the yard sometimes.

17 Likes

Shorty liked to “help” me crochet. This was the cute part, I don’t have photos of the part where she tried to rearrange my squares.

12 Likes

Oh, I forgot a few of the squirrel birdfeeder ones I’d meant to add…

This was on the day we set the gazebo-feeder up, naturally…

Clumsy squirrel:

Squirrel raiding window mounted feeder with owl puppet and hedgehog:

9 Likes

Some years back…

Who’s that knocking at my window?

NEVERMIND!

15 Likes

Atlanta’s football mascot is the Falcon, and here’s one a few blocks from my house. At least, I’m pretty sure it’s a falcon. There was a peregrine family residing on one of our skyscrapers a few years back in a news item. dunno if this is a peregrine or not, though.

9 Likes

My favorite long lost cousin @noahdjango! I’d love to catch up. Nice pic too :smile:

Sharp-shinned hawks are always cool to see, though they make the bird feeders pretty quiet.

We had a Cooper’s hawk that was visiting our yard off and on for a while hoping our bird feeder would be a hawk feeder.

5 Likes