Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Such a lovely, shiny nose. It just makes one want to eskimo-kiss her. But yeah, I realize I’d probably just get my nose bitten.

8 Likes

Penelope bit a few times when she was really stressed, but Perdita’s not a biter at all. Perdita’s really patient/tolerant, you can pet her muzzle, touch her nose/ears, pet/rub her chin, and she doesn’t mind. When she’s stressed she calms down when I hold her - she’s very acclimated to humans.

12 Likes

So I had forgot Rodan kitty likes the pasta sauce ‘leftovers’

15 Likes

Her Highness preparing a special signed copy of HHATTA for my mom.

15 Likes

Is there going to be a book signing for the public at large?

8 Likes

Well, not for this one. While some might imagine a book full of famous artworks with someone’s pet hedgehog photoshopped into them with accompanying critical commentary would be a massively famous thing, it’s really for a rather niche market.

8 Likes

Bad lighting, bad camera (old phone), but funny position for an old (12+) dog so I thought I’d share anyway:

22 Likes

Cuties!
Bit and Byte remind me of Beenie…
Beenie showed up at our house in California when we were at peak kitten (we had 6 cats and we had saturated our friends and co-workers kitten capacity), so I exported her to my mom in WI.
She is the original grumpy cat…

She looks like she is trying to steal your soul in almost every photo.

23 Likes

That look says to me, I am deeply unimpressed by your existence.

9 Likes

Dash likes to go for walks in the backyard, and he’ll put up with being in a harness if it means I’ll let him go sniff around back there.

17 Likes

Yes, very much a mean girl…

5 Likes

Here Bit and Byte when they were the most adorable twin gray kittens in the world

24 Likes

Lady the earless, 19 yo.+ and enjoying retirement.

16 Likes

This is nearly certainly Miss Madeline’s first snow (she ain’t from around here, and even if she were, she’s only two).

20 Likes

nice camoflage

9 Likes

I know, right?

22 Likes

Nothing to see here, folks!

9 Likes

Camouflage can’t hide the cuteness.

8 Likes

Los Hermanos in their natural state: “helping”

23 Likes

Soooooooo floofy.