Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

https://goo.gl/photos/X8VLMCpmiaJk9a4S7
This very tiny bird was determined to get into my living room this morning. He kept pecking at the glass and then trying to fly in. If I tapped on the window he was visibly startled, but he didn’t fly away. I put a large stuffed cat in the window, but that didn’t deter him either.

I put a piece of cardboard up, hoping he’d decide that wasn’t a place he could go, but he just kept pecking at the window behind the cardboard. I finally went out front and scared all the birds out of the rhododendron. For now. They’ll be back.

10 Likes

cmon lady the previous tenant would come feed us… get with the program.

8 Likes

I was thinking it was “Bitch, can’t you see it’s raining out here?”

9 Likes

My sweetie is traveling for work, so there is only one person available to pay attention to Madeline and it’s insufficient. I’ve been getting a wet nose to the arm every hour today.

Also, isn’t it time for walkies?
No?
Are you sure?
. . .
How about now?

19 Likes

Luna. Like most Siamese, she looks like an ethereal goddess but has a voice like a doppler-shifted two-stroke chainsaw discovering nails in a fence post.

Luna and Lebowski,so called because he’s a world class abider.

28 Likes

Gorgeous!

Makes me miss the lovable bluepoint I had when I was a kid; Yasmine.

5 Likes

Epic game of Hall Ball

13 Likes

My mother would love you!
I can still hear her wedding band being banged against the window followed by the sound of her opening the window followed by some expletive filled rant impugning the Bluejay’s heritage several times a day (grackles received similar treatment)

5 Likes

Sorry, the image you are trying to upload is too big (maximum size is 3072KB), please resize it and try again.

Waaaaaa!

Floof like an Egyptian:

13 Likes

Enter the floof.

13 Likes

We could stage a floof-off, but comparing tummy floof with butt floof isn’t really a good comparison.

Manny’s event is definitely butt floof, which lacks the sweetness of tummy floof.

10 Likes

Fuzzy pants!
Needs Jeff Goldbloom’s torso shooped onto there…

She looks like the manx we had when I was a kid ('cept Lena was about 3x rounder) – she had the softest belly floof evar.

7 Likes

That is some impressive floof…but yeah, not particularly inclined to bury my face in it.

3 Likes

Someone please gif the shit out of this.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Mustn’t underrepresent Nori Longshanks.

7 Likes

OK, so this isn’t the best gif ever, but I has it for you:

13 Likes

Kitty loves doof, hates interruptions.

13 Likes

Yay! Was the jazz hands shot too off-frame?

@M_M

5 Likes

I couldn’t make it fit, unfortunately.

I love the tail twitch.

6 Likes