Postal Inspector has a magical day at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Originally published at: Postal Inspector has a magical day at Disney's Animal Kingdom | Boing Boing

5 Likes

The USPS inspectors have an amazing wide jurisdiction, case in hand, my childhood Father guardian committed mail fraud starting in the early 70’s [massively] and they chased him till the day he died in 2001, and to my knowledge he was still doing it when he passed…

10 Likes

This could have been Beverly Hills Cop 3: The Magic Kingdom’s awesome shoot-out scene, or the next Lethal Weapon. Dan Glover can do his too old for this shit line on Big Thunder.

6 Likes

Hell yeah they do.

8 Likes

Pictured: the fugitive, Quashon Burton

1 Like

5 Likes

That sounds like it’d make a good TV series…

4 Likes

I am glad, because I am one of the folks who had to jump through extra hoops for a year and a half after the fact to prove I was who I was and that I was eligible for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, including having a phone interview with an appointed judge. Fuck this guy, and anyone else who scammed the pandemic financial emergency rollout.

8 Likes

Postal Service never gives up and Baskin Robins always finds out.

Truths some people just forget.

2 Likes

I’m sure when a criminal puts easily identified marks on themselves they appreciate it.

2 Likes

Like postage stamps?

5 Likes
4 Likes

Hm! Surprising how long this was on!

I was thinking from the other way, though… a post office criminal on the lam form the post office police!

1 Like
2 Likes

Rubber stamps! Haven’t you ever played “post office”?

4 Likes

His mistake was heading to Disney World. He was supposed to go to Dizz Knee Land.

It is pleasing to read about people being arrested who should totally be arrested for once.

I stole a ‘no longer available’ stamp from the office to give to my friends for their engagement party. It was a big hit in the club that we went to, as it saved a lot of confusion.

If I was facing arrest, I would apply a sticker saying, “Do not bend, fold, spindle or mutilate.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.