(Potentially) Unpopular Opinions, Jinxes, and Horcruxes Thread

Carcross?

2 Likes

Wah wah wahhhhh.

Stupi tpyos. Swype, I love and loath you.

5 Likes

http://cc.com/video-clips/g4hb45

2 Likes

Great, now I want pizza! Real pizzaā€¦Chicago pizza. Mighty tasty.

I know: wrong thread, since itā€™s not an opinion, itā€™s a FACT!

11 Likes

Velveeta has honorable culinary uses that cannot be replicated with legitimate cheeses.

11 Likes

9 Likes

To the GIF bank with thee!

4 Likes

Preferably titled ā€œWho ate all of the Frusen GlƤdjĆ©?ā€

3 Likes

I like dubstepā€¦ (but, you know, only the good stuff)

21 Likes

Yes. Thereā€™s nothing quite like properly made mac and cheese done with velveeta.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the nature of EDM to category split. Hereā€™s an interactive chart done in the early noughties, many more genres have budded off since

http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/music.swf

There is no such thing as social ā€œscienceā€. The humanities do contain some social alchemies however.

10 Likes

I do miss the Rum Ballā€™s my father would make.

Little Rum for the balls, Little Rum for the cook. Little More rum for the balls, Little more rum for the cook.

7 Likes

I like the turn of that phrase

6 Likes

I donā€™t even know what that is?!?

1 Like

History is not progressive and its arc only bends towards justice when we make it do so.

21 Likes

Oh man! Iā€™d forgotten about it. Frusen GlƤdjĆ© was a HƤagen-Dazs ripoff from the 80s. Their marketing and design was wonderfully 80s and I loved the pseudo-euro / IKEA look of their pints.

14 Likes

Right now, today, there are already too many people in the world. Weā€™re already past the limit. We should back off to a nice sustainable 2 billion, which we can do in a couple generations if each couple agrees to have at most one child.

10 Likes

Fabric softener is one of the most vile substances produced by mankind.

10 Likes

Fuck Yeah.

Oh hells no. The only proper use of velveeta is bait for trout. Then we could eat that terrific trout grilled, served with some proper mac and cheese, using real cheese. Iā€™ve been told this attitude is unAmerican, but I donā€™t care.

12 Likes