Pranksters inscribe giant penis in lawn ahead of King Charles coronation

Originally published at: Pranksters inscribe giant penis in lawn ahead of King Charles coronation | Boing Boing

5 Likes

People really are shameful. The first coronation in a lifetime, and this is what they do? How could they have done such a poor job centering it?

27 Likes

Shameful. Such a disappointing effort.

16 Likes

No click dick pic!

17 Likes

Free association can be abusive.

15 Likes

There was a time when Britons took pride in their work, and traditions meant something.

37 Likes

What’s changed? Millions of people will be looking at a white prick tomorrow.

16 Likes

Why would any prankster, of any skill, waste a coronation?

27 Likes

Everyone’s so excited about the coronation!

15 Likes

Alas it is below/behind the ha-ha so no one near the houses will see it.

3 Likes

Took a minute of me wondering why Bostonians gave a fig, then I realized I was thinking of the Seltics.

4 Likes

Maybe they just haven’t finished yet. Plenty of remaining space on that lawn for the rest of the figure.

With all the public eyes on that lawn I wonder how much the government would charge to allow another Simpsons promotion. The last one they did was certainly controversial.

homerbig

HomerChalk-LG

14 Likes

I’ve see the clip, and that many people singing that was damned impressive.

6 Likes

When the queen died all Premier League games were cancelled. There is a theory this was done because they knew the crowds would end up chanting something deemed inappropriate by our authoritarian regime.

Sure enough at games which were played in other leagues there were some wonderful renditions of “Lizzys in a box, in a box.”

As for penises it is something we are taught at school and it’s part of our SATs tests. How well can we draw a cock? Although I feel this rendition would lose marks as there is no hair on the balls. But maybe it’s all those manscaped adverts on you tube finally having an effect.

And talking of drawing penises as an act of protest…

https://www.theverge.com/2015/5/2/8535259/penis-pothole-activism-wanksy-england

Edit: wrong link.

5 Likes

Some of us shave down there because our partners don’t like getting pubic hairs between their teeth.
It’s just politeness, not a statement for… whatever.

3 Likes

Some of us don’t shave down there because we’re too fat to see and might end up as a eunuch.

4 Likes

“Royal crescent.”
Is that what we’re calling it these days?

8 Likes

“Pranksters”? This is clearly a work of sympathetic magic, intended to imbue the new king with the virility becoming to his position.

Also lacks the traditional gobbets of spunk spurting out the end.

7 Likes

It struck me today that all the coronation is is a bunch of descendants of autocrats engaging in medieval cosplay and LARPing like they still run things.

6 Likes

It’s a thousand years of the same shitty landlord.

7 Likes