President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: stop saying "Mormon" or "LDS Church"

MormonBoyz

NSFW

Where the man goes up into the other man. Repeatedly. Vigorously. Enthusiastically.

2 Likes

Be careful what you do, think, and say. You will be held accountable for all your wrong doings.

Yep. That’s been in the works for a while. NoI members take Dianetics then Scientology courses, and Farrakhan pockets a commission on each one.

8 Likes

More nuts, same size bag.

3 Likes

We’re going to need a bigger nutsack.

6 Likes

LKf4i5Tvt7mE0

18 Likes

Damn, that’s pretty goddamn messed up.

1 Like

If I don’t want to give Satan the win how do I verbally direct people to our two primary websites without using the “M” word or the “L” acronym?

2 Likes

My Mormon friends like to be called “Mormons”, when they ask to be called “Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints,” I’ll do that because everyone gets to be called what they want to be called.

5 Likes

Using common nicknames such as “Mormon church,” “LDS Church” or the “Church of the Latter-day Saints,” Nelson said, “ … is a major victory for Satan.”

Well then, I guess they are gonna hear the word Mormon a bunch more.

1 Like

Instead of Mormon we now would prefer to be called Ziontologists

21 Likes

That’s pretty good…

snl-stefon-laughs-more

7 Likes

thechurchofjesuschristoflatterdaysaints.org” redirects to …

5 Likes

He seems more the magic thong type.

1 Like

If she were still alive, this would really piss off my favorite LDS entertainer, Ethel. Ethel Mormon.

“There’s no business like show business, like no business I know…”

3 Likes

Is that what it says in the Moronic Texts?

Mormons, Mormons, Mormons.

1 Like

Only if it makes him look taller.

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s the little things that make my job wonderful.

5 Likes

Well, I can’t really take credit on this one. This was all Bob down in shipping and receiving. This is his first major project in the executive training program, and he’s done a spectacular job. I’ll pass along your kudos.

4 Likes