President Trump colors U.S. flag wrongly in classroom photo op

And don’t forget that the dementia test in question was conducted by a doctor who signed off on a report stating that he’s at least 6’-3" and no more than 139 pounds. A doctor who subsequently had to withdraw from consideration for a position leading the Department of Veteran’s affairs because it was revealed that he was giving out prescription meds like candy and caused drunken commotions in hotels while on official government business.

In short, I’m not so sure Trump really did remember how to tell a lion from a camel.

22 Likes

Wow she nailed that.

I bet the flash photography, the Slavic drawl, and the barely noticeable secret service guy made this an unforgettable, absorbing storytelling experience for all the kids.

He literally has one on his lapel. Like, four inches from his face.

Hypothetically, he looks at it in the mirror as he puts it on every day, but I suspect he has someone who does it for him.

1 Like

Maybe he was trying to copy a pride flag?

5 Likes

checks out, mostly white, two token stripes of color.

25 Likes

I think I’ve mentioned this here before, but I used to do Alzheimer’s research, and Trump does a number of things that remind me a lot of people with dementia. The first thing I thought of when I saw this was the clock test that’s included in most dementia screenings.

15 Likes

I could understand forgetting whether the top stripe is red or white. I can genuinely buy that even US flag-inundated Americans could forget that. But, I don’t buy that any sighted mentally-healthy US citizen would make one of the stripes blue.

18 Likes

Stop. I do not want to know where Trump’s towel is or has been.

13 Likes

You knew Trump when he was three?

2 Likes

29 Likes

It’s not hard. White stars, blue field, white and red bars.

Ah, don’t be so hard on the man. He was obviously briefed by the Secretary of Education beforehand. After all, he surrounds himself with only the best!

7 Likes

It’s called the thin blue line.

1 Like

My first thought was “Who let that sexual predator into that classroom with those kids?”

16 Likes

Or perhaps a nice tupperware container. An empty one.

3 Likes

Jebus, up close his bleached, crisped hair is even more horrifying.

1 Like

Yeah, I can’t even laugh about that: it’s nothing short of alarming that he can’t remember what an American flag looks like. He was never that smart: he’s always been canny, with low animal cunning, but stupid. Now, not only does his mind appear to be disintegrating, it seems to be happening faster and faster. I shudder to think of what the next year is going to bring.

6 Likes

The only thing I could forgive is if he mixed up the blue and red. That is made the stripes blue and the box red. If he is color blind or perhaps has bad vision. It could maybe be plausible.

But this. Nope. It’s just purely that he is a Buffoon. Plain and simple.

1 Like

Typical liberal mistake, this is the official flag of Covfefe…the country right between Nambia and Narnia on Trumps one handed country list.

12 Likes

He obviously didn’t want the other children to feel bad… he has no problem making children feel bad.

I wish I could ask him to draw his house. Or a poor person. Just to see what he would do.

Are you saying that he can read? Personally, I have not seen any compelling evidence that is true, and a lot that points to otherwise. Not even tweets prove it; he could be dictating them into his phone. They certainly ramble enough. “Covfefe” was probably a sneeze that jarred his brain so hard that he passed out.

5 Likes