Privileged rioter breaks into Capitol, then cries about getting maced

Well, they pretty much did. So, yeah, there is that.

18 Likes

ya can’t fix stupid

8 Likes

She’s not even a Republican. She’s a member of the Leopards Eating Faces party.

It sucks when you belong to that party, then try to go feed the leopards.

Blue lives matter! Except when they’re trying to enforce the law against ME!

17 Likes

Karen from Klanlandia: “B-but, we have a revolution!”

15 Likes

It’s a well-known historical fact that when French civilians stormed the Bastille the royal guard greeted each of them with a congratulatory handshake and a cookie.

34 Likes

i though revolutions required torches, pitchforks, and guillotines. i saw none of those things; just huge flags attempting to block media coverage.

5 Likes

26 Likes

This would explain Charles Swann’s episode with the madeleine, he was just a history buff.

4 Likes

Her name is probably Karen.

(Not to insult real Karens)

2 Likes

I remember reading something by Noam Chomsky where he explained how the-powers-that-be treat the American public as a “bewildered herd.” And I was so angry because it just wasn’t true, that there were so many bright people in this country and that we deserved better than to have our intelligence insulted like that.
But this lady… yeah I totally get it. Classic bewildered herd mentality right there.

20 Likes

It is some sort of conspiracy and Yakko is in on it!

2 Likes

Stupid as a bagfull of hair. Interesting that the vast majority of the protestors are white.

3 Likes

Mao: Revolution is not a dinner party…

6 Likes

What!? They didn’t welcome you with coffee and pie.

The manners of some people.

4 Likes

Gandhi: Fuck this bitch. Mace her again.

11 Likes

The Trump Private Army really needs to revise their Delta Force training.

Most actual service people have to go though the tear gas chamber training in basic.

18 Likes

“Armed terrorists storm the nation’s legislature building in a plot to abduct political leaders and their staff as part of a coup to nullify the results of the recent election. The election was noted by authorities for having the largest turnout and most secure in the nation’s history. For the past 2 months, the nation’s leader, after losing the election, had attempted to overturn the results, resorted to violence to secure power.”

Prior to yesterday, that would have applied to developing countries of dystopian SF.

23 Likes

Correct. They are insurrectionists, traitors. Failed coup attempts have consequences – except for American Exceptionalists, apparently, How many traitors will walk the streets feeling justified in their perfidy because they escape punishment?

11 Likes

And if you post it 20 more times, I will heart it 20 more times.

13 Likes

Fred Rogers (in Daniel Tiger voice): That’s what you get for being a terrorist.

10 Likes