"Pro-God, Pro-Life, Pro-Gun" candidate arrested for second time, charged with third-degree assault and suspicion of DUI

OMG! You were serious? I took that as sarcasm!

8 Likes

I bet as a infinite, all-knowing, all-powerful being who created space, time, and Lunchables, God really gets a morale boost knowing that these “Pro-God” people have their back.

2 Likes

Right- there’s a lot of votes separating a mugshot that says “I’m a terrible human being /sulk” and one that says “I’M A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING AND I’LL BE DAMNED IF I’M NOT PROUD OF IT!”

2 Likes

Came for this reference. Leaving satisfied!
Now I just need to figure out what a “sally port” is.

5 Likes

sally GIF

6 Likes

Drink Wine GIF by Acorn TV

6 Likes

A Sally Port is a vestibule where only one doorway can be open at a time, to prevent unrestricted passage. They are used in high security applications and for infection control scenarios where you want to limit airflow from the contaminated space to the clean side. You always have a path out of the vestibule.
This is different from a Man Trap where both ends of the vestibule can be locked to prevent someone escaping or from returning to the vulnerable area. Man Traps are against Fire Code except in places like some military installations and banks; in Canada they are permitted under the Bank Act.

4 Likes

What can I say? Some people just look good in a mugshot.

1 Like
2 Likes

Matthew 7:22-23, Jesus is all:

5 Likes

Totalitarians usually claim ownership of the word “Freedom” and attach it like a trademark to their causes.

6 Likes

Yes, real. I won’t swear I got the words perfect as it was something over 20 years ago. It wasn’t said to me, just in my presence.

1 Like

One has to imagine a much different outcome had she been a Black woman doing this.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.