Pro-Trump T-shirt company fined for switching "Made in China" labels with "Made in U.S." labels

I wonder if the made-in-China “Made in the USA” tags would have little bitty “Made in China” tags on them…

8 Likes

Others are trying to get away with using this label:

4 Likes

But, I have to ask the obvious question: on those “Made in USA” labels that were made in China, does it have to say “Made in China” on the back of the “Made in USA” labels?

Do made-in-USA “Made in USA” labels have to say it twice?

5 Likes

It’s “Made in the USA” all the way down.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I did the opposite of this for a temp job in the late ‘90s… We had to tear open a master crate (fork lifted box), unload each individual crate, remove bags and bags of items, and affix a “made in China” tag to them that had been omitted! Strange memories!

5 Likes

Oh, temp jobs. I once had to scoop out generic industrial powdered laundry detergent from a big drum, and use it to fill little jars with labels saying that it was a unique extra-gentle soap especially made for hand-washing your most delicate lingerie. lol.

5 Likes

I think we’re getting close to the tipping point where I’d rather see ‘Made in China’ on something, rather than ‘Made in USA’.

2 Likes

One word: Grifter.

1 Like

At least they could of made them in Usa Japan.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.