Prominent journalists' accounts being permanently suspended on Twitter. Mastodon's is gone too.

Check the archive link.

5 Likes

Sigh. Must I?

Ok.

Well, there’s this fuckwit, just for starters.

“He says the things many C.E.O.s wish they could say, and then he actually does them,” said Roy Bahat, a venture capitalist with Bloomberg Beta.

Mr. Bahat, who has criticized some of Mr. Musk’s moves, characterized his Twitter tenure as a “living natural experiment” — a divisive but illuminating window into what other executives might be able to get away with, if they tried.

“He’s giving people a lot more knowledge of what’s possible,” he said.

I do so hope Mark Fuckerbookface is watching and ‘learning’. :wink:

14 Likes

Everyone saw how well “He’s not like the others, he says what he thinks” worked for us in 2016, didn’t we?

I don’t want to be able to have a beer with the leader of the nation. I want that person to be more intelligent than I am, because the nation is more than just me.

17 Likes

Here’s a non-Twitter copy where you can hear Elon himself dispel that when he joined a Twitter Space and claimed “ban evasion.”

8 Likes

I got around that by listing the components separately.

name -@ReleaseThe_Cut
on - Bots In Space
using - That Extinct Pachyderm

All because https://botsin.space/@ReleaseThe_Cut is blocked.

8 Likes

First they ignore you
then they laugh at you
then they fight you <— I think we’re about here.

8 Likes

Another day, another ban.

Ryan Mac’s other account opened in 2020, @macsilenced, is also suspended.

17 Likes

Worse, she tweeted details about Musk’s location on the billionaires’ scoreboard, inviting Bernard Arnault to kick sand in Elon’s face.

17 Likes

musk is just a scummy salesman

3 Likes

It’s going so well for him that he needs more money.

19 Likes

At this point I am just waiting for the patreon!

12 Likes

Isn’t that for creators and artists? GoFundMe might be a better platform, but even that works best when the fundraiser can generate some sympathy.

6 Likes

That was why I was thinking Patreon. Elon’s not The Devil, after all, just a performative dummy

4 Likes

Well, he is a bullshit artist. And quite creative at that. So…

7 Likes

Maybe he’ll start offering his services on Cameo like Rudy Giuliani and other famous grifters who are hard up for cash.

11 Likes

You don’t have to trick Rudy into saying something embarrassing.
You just have to let him talk.

9 Likes
10 Likes

Maybe he’ll sell his feet on OnlyFans.

5 Likes

Oh ohs…

10 Likes

or Ebay!

4 Likes