Propane Genesis Evangelion

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/02/propane-genesis-evangelion.html

4 Likes

I feel really bad for all the people that never watched King of the Hill. It’s brilliant.

12 Likes

Propane, and propane accessories.

8 Likes

Love it!
I´m a fan of both shows and this was a thing of beauty.

4 Likes

I had no idea I needed to see that.

6 Likes

What? They skipped Propan-ion Tank Police?

9 Likes

Cruel Angel’s Narrow Urethra

6 Likes

Dang ol’ first children, man, with their Eva’s and that NERV. Talkin’ ‘bout them Angels, man. What do ya do when you shoot shoot shoot shoot and those dang ol’ AT fields. What the hell, man?

20 Likes

Not to be confused with the Hilter anime opening:

1 Like

I don’t even know what this is.

1 Like
7 Likes

King of the Hill is funny on multiple levels, and also serves as a gentle reminder that yes, we CAN all get along.

4 Likes

GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT BOBBY.  

9 Likes

Grill la Grill?

6 Likes

Propane: 1.0 The Boy (Ain’t) Right

9 Likes
11 Likes

I feel really bad for all the people who didn’t watch Evangellion before Netflix changed the ending music.

2 Likes

I died laughing

Grew up with Evangelion thru vhs fansubbed tapes in the early 90s, before crunchyroll and all of that.

Cruel Angels Thesis (the main theme) was the first song I ever memorized in Japanese before I went on to my degree in it.

I love King Of The Hill, and am amazed at the dedication to create this- they mimic the original opening animation elements and fade ins perfectly. I couldn’t stop laughing!

You got me fucking wheezing with that tweet.

I will say it was well done. But it didn’t really make me laugh at hard as I was expecting. I kinda just got sad. Poor bobby.

1 Like