Protect your identity with fake profile photos

“All of the faces pictured above do not exist and were generated…”

I fell in love with the lady in the lower right corner - can we Weird Science this? Thx., I’m lonely.

4 Likes

Which social media service requires your profile picture to be an actual image of your likeness?

5 Likes

Cool. Which head is yours?

6 Likes

If I tell you, you’ll figure out my real name.

7 Likes

This just seems to spit out 40 something white woman with glasses and completely random hair for a bare faced picture. With a picture of me wearing makeup the faces are younger with even more random hair and for some reason the glasses are missing half the time.

It does not seem to be able to process purple hair.

Basically if I need people to know that I’m a white lady with terrible vision for some reason?

My actual avatar pic here is a pic of me from 15 or so years ago run through a number of silly filters to make me look like a 90’s era “cyber” fairy creature.

I believe it gives one much more relevant info about me.

11 Likes

I thought facebook still required the picture to be real but it seems they only require the name to be real now.

4 Likes

Seems legit.

5 Likes

Sure. And you’re actually in the Village People.

13 Likes

I did not say I followed rules…

3 Likes

8 Likes

Just a remarkably well-preserved one.

7 Likes

GOW7TqX

12 Likes

Submitted:

Generated:

They got the skin tone better than I expected.

16 Likes

Check it out, they have a FOX news anchor preset:

7 Likes

wait, we’re not supposed to use our actual photos? uh-oh.

6 Likes

I pressed f5 666 times; and it produced a picture of my face!!! :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Is it just me, or does anonymize in this translate to make them look sort of Asian?

1 Like

I don’t do “social media” but sites I infiltrate that DO contain profile pics see only stock photo images that would in no way resemble me even if they were not blurred or otherwise incomprehensible. Much safer that way. On music sites, I am an instrument, not necessarily one I actually play. I find safety in being a concertina, an F-style mandolin, or a jaw harp.

1 Like

This kinda feels like an A.I. that creates the actor that plays the slightly more attractive version of you for a T.V. dramatic reenactment.

1 Like

Maybe you could just alter your image

1 Like