Proud Boys leader arrested

Another pic with another asshole.

16 Likes

And a couple more assholes-

15 Likes

Ex-con brown skinned chicken farmer t-shirt vendor went full fascist only then to be accepted by the AmeriCon ruling class.

10 Likes

But there were Spaniards that were really friends with Hitler itself, see?

14 Likes

Here’s an interesting video of him giving a important speech to a group of Proud Boys

7 Likes

It’s so weird! When I was using the old wood from my shed that I tore down to make a bonfire, it was fine. But when I went and started tearing down my neighbor’s shed for more wood for the fire, all of a sudden it was a crime?!? /s

22 Likes

This guy is an asshole but using a monkey as a stand in for a dark skinned person you don’t like isn’t a good idea.

3 Likes

Evidently this is a metaphor on two levels, because all it would take is a nip or scratch from one of those cats, and the bird would probably die from an infection… You’re one of us until someone decides you aren’t/

3 Likes

2 Likes

Latinos as well

2 Likes

Quick, call the pillow guy!

2 Likes

So, just gonna draw that beard on, huh guy? Cool.

Christ, what an asshole.

3 Likes

Proud Boys leader released from jail but ordered to leave DC and stay away

PlumpLivelyDuiker-small

11 Likes

Is WhiteClaw spritzed vodka a tough-guy thing now?

I feel like I’m seeing that “full circle” extreme right-wing to extreme left-wing overlap chart/horseshoe chart only it’s “Proud Boys” and “OMG sorority spring breakers.”

[no offense intended for sorority groups that do cool shit. You know who I mean.]

6 Likes

Proud Mommies

8 Likes

Officially it’s not part of Trump’s campaign.

5 Likes

Haha! It’s like the singularity, only…

5 Likes

The AmeriCon is cashing in where he can. His t-shirt biz caters to the right wingers and it looks like he may be getting into tactical gear sales as well. (guns and ammo prob)

"The magazines were decorated with “Proud Boys” insignia including a laurel wreath and a rooster.

Tarrio told police he had the gun magazines with him because he sold them on his website and was personally delivering them to a customer in D.C. after the items had been returned because of a wrong address. He offered to show officers “invoices and stuff,” including a USPS shipping label."

Or at least that is what he claims.

cool-story-bro1

7 Likes

Rick Scott is also known as “Skeletor” in some parts of South Florida.
edit: upon further scrolling, I see @deltaecho has already covered this fact!
edit pt 2: or maybe not?

9 Likes

Wouldn’t that just up the charges from possession of illegal weapons to trafficking?

14 Likes