Puddles sings a song by his friend Quinn

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/08/puddles-sings-a-song-by-his-fr.html

1 Like

"you can have a ball, in spite of it all"

Roger That!

2 Likes

It is nice to discover that the secret to a long running novelty act is, “taking the music seriously”. Looking like Fred Gwynne helps, of course.

5 Likes

With tattooed sleeves, is a nice touch.

1 Like

It’s the old come for the blank, stay for the blank model. The clown thing draws attention, but Puddles is really worth listening to.

11 Likes

Finally, a clown I’m not afraid of.

1 Like

2:34 in. I was almost in tears.

1 Like

Go to a show and have him sing to you sitting on your lap or drag you up on stage and tell me you’re not afraid of clowns! (True story! Puddles picked on me at two separate shows about a year apart.)

1 Like

I’m rather fond of his collaboration with Post Modern Jukebox on this cover of Blink 182’s All the Small Things

Don’t you worry about blank, let me worry about blank !

1 Like

What I love about Puddles is that if he were any less of a singer, this whole act would completely collapse under its own weight. But he has the voice of an angel and the act is sublime.

7 Likes

Re: Puddles and Quinn, it so beautiful when another creative truly “gets” you, and can accentuate your strengths.

2 Likes

Puddles gets me in my feels.

1 Like

Try sitting on this one’s lap:

There are moments sometimes.
Anybody get that?

2 Likes

God I love this guy. I’m so happy to hear a song from him that isn’t a song I’ve heard elsewhere before (even though I love those too) - I hope he does more, because this is beautiful.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.