Puff, puff, don't pass the 4/20-iest music video of 2022

Originally published at: Puff, puff, don't pass the 4/20-iest music video of 2022 | Boing Boing

5 Likes

OK, you convinced me. I’ll go burn one.

9 Likes

13 Likes

I’m burning one, Right Now!

12 Likes

Bogart!

9 Likes

Got plenty to go around, come on over.

9 Likes

bobo

I was puffing with the 20-something neighbors on their porch once, and one of their roommates came out, puffed and passed it to me, and I said “what is this? some of that drug weed?”

He looked at his friends, “is this guy cool or not? you’re sure he’s OK?”

11 Likes

You gotta do the “shoulder dance”, or they’ll never except you as one of them.

AgedWeirdHorse-size_restricted

13 Likes

That’s a whole lot of obvious product placement in there

3 Likes

I will take legal cannabis product placement over the criminalization of it. That’s a trade-off I’m happy to live with.

13 Likes

6 Likes

Man, I was at the dispensary the other day, and somehow the young salesperson and I touched on the subject of availability. I regaled him with tales of living in Kansas in the early 80s, and the the sheer hell of trying to score weed.

Ditchweed, ditchweed, ditchweed, stems and seeds, dugouts, soda can pipes, apples, and sitting for an hour outside in the cold in your car because there’s “only one guy the dealer will talk to.”
If you got some hyrdroponic, it was a lucky break.

Now, I can flash my driver’s license and buy it right over the counter, and there’s a smoke shop right next to my credit union!

excited season 5 GIF by PBS

ETA: Smoking some “Mimosa” sativa right now.

10 Likes

Right on. Growing up in the 80s and when things got dry we’d drive around shitty neighborhoods and score what looked literally like dirt off sketchy guys on corners (who’d rather be selling us rock) which did the trick but was suspect. To this day I’m economical with weed. I get a kick out them smoking huge cones in this video but I still cant bring myself to do that.

3 Likes

Work Out Comedy GIF by CBS

5 Likes

What, no Cypress Hill?

For shame.

Seriously though; that was hella dope.

7 Likes

I was going to celebrate 4/20, but then I got high… wait.

3 Likes

That was objectively terrible.

I grew up in Kansas… in a DRY county. Barbarians, the lot of them!

2 Likes

2 Likes

help me 80s GIF

3 Likes