Putin allegedly plans to get revenge on the U.S. by helping Trump "win" in 2024

Originally published at: Putin allegedly plans to get revenge on the U.S. by helping Trump "win" in 2024 | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Tucker Carlson as Comms director!

21 Likes

but first Madame la Présidente, Marine Le Pen

18 Likes

We have grossly underestimated the Kremlin’s propaganda chops if they can convince the entire country that trump never happened. That’s really what it may take. Must be the same planners as their 3 day Ukraine “special military operation”.

11 Likes

I love Macron’s campaign slogan, "Vote for the person who isn’t a fucking Nazi’.*

*Not really his slogan, but should be.

34 Likes

But Vladdy, baby - What will you pay the shills, under bridge living brigades, consultants and crooked pols in?

Wheelbarrows full of rubles?

20 Likes

31 Likes

Can’t help him become president if he’s in jail for Sedition.

25 Likes

Just read some analysis on that this morning from electoral-vote. Link goes directly to item (#4).

Edited to fix link.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Oh no.

Who could have seen this coming.

Gosh.

15 Likes

There are reports that Russia will have to declare state bankrupcy in May, so it will be intersting to see how they pay the Orange Bastards campaign.

14 Likes

“The time is coming “to again help our partner Trump to become president,” state TV host Evgeny Popov recently declared.”

At least they’re admitting the last time now.

22 Likes

If they really wanted to get revenge on America, they should take in all of our oppressed MAGA zealots as refugees. That would really show us. I mean, whatever would we do without them?

I’ll tell you what we’d do: celebrate good times, come on!

21 Likes

< Michael Scott no no no.gif >

1 Like

As the bowl of petunias said, “oh no, not again”.

15 Likes

The thing is: on the level of a country’s budget the pitiful tens of millions they would have to throw at something like that are nothing at all. Everyone of Putin’s cabinet members could probably pay for election interference out of their own pockets without feeling it.

11 Likes

You know, that world-ending nuclear holocaust is starting to sound pretty appealing, actually.

3 Likes

yeah but i hope it is a surprise. don’t torture me with having to hear about it on the news for days before it happens.

4 Likes

The Cult of Trump can probably sustain itself without foreign interference at this point.

It will make it pretty explicit that Trump is the candidate for people who hate America. Not sure if that’d make any difference at this point. :confused:

12 Likes