Putin grants Russian citizenship to Steven Seagal

Touche.

6 Likes

Danny Trejo is a national treasure, and a great actor to boot. What’s your point? :slight_smile:

15 Likes

OMG! He is really looking tubby there.

3 Likes

If you’re gonna give credit for hard work, give it where the credit is really due. :wink:

(Also, that quality thing sets Danny apart from the likes of Seagal.)

10 Likes

##Danny Trejo > Steven Seagal, obvs.

9 Likes

Hard work certainly doesn’t equate to quality work, that’s for sure. Case in point: Steven Seagal.

11 Likes

I see what you did there
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Acknowledging Steven’s work doesn’t ignore or disparage anyone else :wink:

And, while I am not familiar with what Seagal is doing, I assume a lot of B movies, how much screen time is he getting per movie? Is he a lead role who is in the whole film, vs a supporting member who is only in a scene or two? Could be one reason he shows up in less films.

I do find Trejo more entertaining to watch.

I am waiting for No Small Parts to do at least a short video about him.

5 Likes

Ooh, that channel looks right up my alley. Thanks for the pointer.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Sorry! I will say he’s not a hard worker. Mostly due to his constant shameless use of body and voice doubles. There are quite a few movies out there where “Seagal” is only played by Seagal for maybe 30% of the time for close-up shots. And even for those scenes he is telegraphing it in as if he’s upset that he’s had to get out of bed. Seagal is the most profoundly lazy actor I can think of. His 25 films of the past ten years probably amount to him lumbering through only 25 weeks of actual semi-work.

6 Likes

It is a very good series, especially the long ones (not the IMDB ones).

WARNING.

The gist of the show is this:

Look at this great actor/actress! Look these great roles and scenes! Look at what a great person they were in real life! Now you want to know more about them, maybe meet them, or go find their newest film, right?

Too bad, they’re dead.

The End.

1 Like

So it was an

?

8 Likes

I could have sworn he was the star of 4 or 5 popular action movies, and the star of countless not very popular ones.

2 Likes

Time to fly away, Steven

9 Likes

… Lumbering ninja.

4 Likes

And a much more awesome actor!

3 Likes

But there can be only one.

4 Likes

At least they didn’t say you look like an old Steven Seagal.

4 Likes

Oh God that would of destroyed me. As it was I had to pretend to be flattered because they really were the nicest little old couple. But it really was a punch to my ego’s diaphragm.

1 Like