Steven Seagal says Russia and Ukraine are one family

“Accomplished” martial artist (like his friend Vladimir Putin) Steven Seagal believes Russian and Ukraine are one family. Says an outside entity is provoking the two countries to fight.

4 Likes

For some reason I don’t think the Ukrainians feel the same way.

25 Likes

Steven Seagal Slavering Piece of Human Garbage says Russia and Ukraine are one family

Fixed it.

20 Likes

So Seagal’s not the guy to get close enough to solve the problem.

6 Likes

If Russia and Ukraine are a “family” then Russia is the physically abusive spouse who wants to drag his estranged wife back home against her will years after she left him.

31 Likes

Stevie, you were always a phony and a shill.

Even your ex-wife of 9 years thinks you’re pathetic

13 Likes

Angry Harrison Ford GIF

19 Likes

There’s a pattern here. Women talk about repeated sexual harassment. Guys say he’s nowhere near as tough as he says he is. Well, and Ronda Rousey says she’d kick his ass. I believe her.

12 Likes

Or

Steven Seagal Area cosplayer says Russia and Ukraine are one family

Steven-Seagal-Lawman---20-008

11 Likes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

9 Likes

In a desperate move, an increasingly frazzled Putin will order Seagal dropped on Kyiv in lieu of pricier munitions. As a weapon, he is loud, toxic, and unsettling but also fragile and outdated.

17 Likes

It’s all good as long as they drop him from high enough

9 Likes

Speaking of Seagal bombs…

I can’t see a Seagal story without linking to one of two things: Ignatiy Vishnevetsky’s absolutely savage AV Club review of Seagal as an actor and a human being, and/or this gif of an awkwardly dancing bear chasing a nice lady.

12 Likes

Why isn’t this Russian citizen with massive special operations experience on the front lines?

12 Likes

rose mcgowan hes full of shit GIF

11 Likes

“Former celebrity has an opinion about something”

6 Likes

Dear Has-Been Steven Seagal:

Sincerely, Melz

11 Likes

who is this nutsack

10 Likes

Did you know that Steven Seagal wrote a book? A really, really bad book about magical Native Americans fighting the Deep State?

7 Likes

Go Away Ugh GIF by TNC Africa

9 Likes