Steven Seagal says Russia and Ukraine are one family

I feel sorry for the writer of that article.

8 Likes

Because he always has it in his contract that he is never put in a situation where he might lose.

10 Likes

Idiot says what?

8 Likes

He’s following the official Kremlin line.

3 Likes

I could have gone with a comment full of puns made from Steve’s movie titles but I quit when I found this one.

6 Likes

Indeed they have a lot of kinship with each other, and it looks like most Russians feel that and really are against killing Ukrainians. It’s being imposed on them by Putin, who would not be above murdering actual family if he thought it was in his interest.

That said, places like Athens and Sparta had even more in common, not to mention Washington and Virginia. Turns out sometimes warmongers just don’t care.

3 Likes

Steve n Sea Gulls

Funny, cool band. Much rather listen to them than this asshat any day.

6 Likes

Their Trooper is fantastic, great band.

3 Likes

BOOM! :laughing:

3 Likes

Madame Tussad’s janitors must have been really surprised when he started moving, and offering his opinions on current affairs…

But coming from a Putin supporter, which Seagal is, the idea that Russians and Ukrainians are one family or one people, etc, means that Ukraine must be controlled by Russia one way or another.

1 Like

You could even argue it that if the Ukrainians are in fact just Russians who haven’t learned their place, that would make Russians and Ukrainians One People. And it would follow that Putin is merely trying to put in place a Single Government for that people. He would, naturally, be the Single Leader of them all.

You might translate that as Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer. I couldn’t possibly comment.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.