Putin has no opinion on proposal to be renamed "Supreme Leader"

Fer fewk sake, just make yourself Czar and get done with it, Pooty-Poot

1 Like

Isn’t Trump the Chicken Supreme Leader?

BRUTUS: Ay, Casca; tell us what hath chanced to-day, that Caesar looks so sad.

CASCA: Why, you were with him, were you not?

BRUTUS: I should not then ask Casca what had chanced.

CASCA: Why, there was a crown offered him: and being offered him, he put it by with the back of his hand, thus; and then the people fell a-shouting.

BRUTUS: What was the second noise for?

CASCA: Why, for that too.

CASSIUS: They shouted thrice: what was the last cry for?

CASCA: Why, for that too.

BRUTUS: Was the crown offered him thrice?

CASCA: Ay, marry, was’t, and he put it by thrice, every time gentler than other, and at every putting-by mine honest neighbours shouted.

3 Likes

It is amazing how few people in the West, especially the USA realize that Putin has an excellent, albeit rather dry, sense of humour. It may be because it seems more like a British than US sense of humour in Anglosphere terms

He probably got a good but quiet chuckle out of saying “no comment” and watching the resulting shitshow in the US press.

2 Likes

PuTrumpkin?

2 Likes

supreme blackmailer?

Another perfectly good term co-opted by anarcho-capitalists and the far right.

I doubt Zelazny invented the term, but references to its use prior to the fall of the Soviet Union seem to have gone down the memory hole. (The Wikipedia article fairly pongs of George Mason University.)

3 Likes

i’m well aware putin has a sense of humor about himself.
That doesn’t make him not evil.
In fact, knowing the absurdity and cartoonish villainy of the evil you do and still going through with it makes you worse doesn’t it?

1 Like

Please add Supreme Leader to the BoingBoing member rank hierarchy.

3 Likes

Yes, I remember, because I’m told that in a thousand different ways, every day, how little my hard work in my field is valued. thanks.

1 Like

Yeah, the people he ordered killed find him hilarious.

1 Like

That’s even better; more insulting.

1 Like

i’m well aware putin has a sense of humor about himself.

No, no, not just about himself but overall.

That doesn’t make him not evil.

Of course not, it is just that he seems to appreciate the depth of anti-Russian hysteria in the US and can joke about it since nothing he can do will reduce it.

On the other hand, as far as I can see, as senior world leaders go, Vladimir Putin seems to rate pretty low on the scale.

It is a pity you do not seem to know anything about Russia or Putin.

You appear to be parroting drek such as that US politician Alan Scieff (?) spouts.

Tell that to the people Putin ordered assassinated…

1 Like

I for one welcome our new pestilent overlords

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.