Puzzle: what Presidential candidate does this household support?

I live in Wisconsin… not even deep red Wisconsin… this is not too unusual here.

4 Likes

Nope, because the people who support Biden voted for a President instead of a Messiah.

7 Likes

Tell me you belong on an FBI watchlist without telling me you belong on an FBI watchlist.

2 Likes

Comes off an isolated enclave for Postbellum losers in the coming civil war their ilk ache for.

4 Likes
8 Likes

One never knows, but I doubt this household is so enthusiastic for TFG because they were beneficiaries of his tax breaks for the ultra-wealthy.

6 Likes

I live in Bucks., UK. Deep Blue Bucks. Chin deep in conservatives.
But it looks like it’s about to change here, so, keep the faith.
Welcome aboard, Jerome.

3 Likes

The only gas station they didn’t blow up.

2 Likes

Welcome, my co-Wisconsinite! Yeah, I do see it more often in more rural areas, but it’s still around in even Milwaukee or Madison. (Not as common, but still way too much.) I live in Kenosha and can think of at least five houses without trying very hard.

I’ll never get the people around here that fly the Confederate battle flag. WTF?

5 Likes

Easy answer on that one.

3 Likes

Buncha birdbrains too! (Nice reference in that clip to “The Birds”)

4 Likes

3 Likes

And come to think of it, why are they always vultures?

3 Likes

Oh, that’s the reference!
Makes sense. It had me thinking, “what’s the collective noun for a group of MAGAts?”

2 Likes

In the future, a “murder” might work too. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Sadly, I thought of that too, but don’t want to insult our intelligent corvid friends by association. Needs a whole new name, I think.
Maybe a writhing of MAGAts?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.