Puzzle: what Presidential candidate does this household support?

Originally published at: Puzzle: what Presidential candidate does this household support? - Boing Boing

1 Like

God can you imagine what it is like for that old SOBs adult kids during the holidays… Maybe I’m projecting…

10 Likes

That’s not extreme in my super red county, that’s kind of tame.

We even have pop up merchandise sales in parking lots with no shortage of people lining up to buy stuff.

8 Likes

Does anyone have a non X version?

7 Likes

There but for the grace of the condo association goes my dad.

7 Likes

Ah yes, that Trump Derangement Syndrome thing I keep hearing about. So tragic when you see a terminal case…

10 Likes

trumptydumpty

It’s a cult.

16 Likes

They seem nice. /s

10 Likes

Thank you and yeesh. Yeah, I have seen ones that bad here in Wisconsin, although usually far away from civilization. The farther away from the Interstate you get, the more you see it. There is (or was) an honest to goodness shrine to Trump alongside the road in Muskego, Wisconsin. I did the business I came out there to do and got back out of town as quickly as I could.

12 Likes

They are fascists.

11 Likes

That’s not extreme in “super blue*” Hudson Valley, either. Hell, Long Island looks like that all over the place.

*I’ve lived all over this country and, while every place had a definite bent, all it takes is a trip to Walmart to realize there is no such thing as a “liberal bubble”.

ETA: BTW, that’s not a critique of your post in any way @tcg550.

8 Likes

Nope. What set non-fascists off was the undiagnosed claim of mental illness. I suugest a review of the bbs community guidelines.

5 Likes

To me, the real puzzle is what does the third z in the “Boing Boing Puzzzles” header image indicate?

2 Likes

A sleepy copy editor? :thinking:

4 Likes

I think the answer lies in the dotted ‘N’ in the second Boing

3 Likes

Tired Kenan Thompson GIF by NBC

6 Likes

Tell me again it isn’t a cult.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Interestingly, not only do I know who the gentleman supports, but I also have a very good idea of which county in MD he lives in.

3 Likes

Does anyone who supports Biden have that many flags in their yard?

3 Likes