Qanon surf instructor said he killed his children because they had "serpent DNA"

Originally published at: Qanon surf instructor said he killed his children because they had "serpent DNA" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Well, that “koolaid” story just ruined my day.

20 Likes

I can not imagine the horror his poor wife must be enduring now.

40 Likes

Conspiracy mindedness isn’t necessarily mental illness in itself, but I know firsthand that it can quickly make anyone mentally ill.

18 Likes

I saw someone post a link to this story yesterday, and I still can’t bring myself to click on it.

Shit’s already depressing enough as it is.

That said, those poor children BABIES.

SMGDH

44 Likes

No monster, no monster, you’re the monster.

26 Likes

I credit my Mother’s last nut job paramour with turning my younger half sibs into lifelong conspiracy believers. Sister is at this moment gasping her last breath do to Qanon / tRumpy anti vaccine/ anti mask BS. The others are so far a field that I have not spoken to them in decades, gladly as well.

45 Likes

No snarky comment on this one. These conspiracy theories started for the lulz end up killing people. I hope they trace the digital trail that led him to commit this terrible act and hold anyone who contributed to it responsible in some way.

39 Likes

I like serpents…

3 Likes

shakes head. not now.

8 Likes

The various inquisitions and witch hunts of history don’t seem so distant now that we are seeing hysteria actively being stoked on this scale. I feel for everyone who being hurt by this insanity.

28 Likes

i saw this shit coming

17 Likes

Skip it. Trust me. That amount of ugliness doesn’t need sharing.

22 Likes

There is nothing of value you will learn by reading further than the headline. For all the countless hours of terrible TV you’ve saved so many here, trust us that you need not binge this one.

18 Likes

I’m hip; I know it will only hurt my soul.

I spend a fair amount of my time shielding my psyche from needless trauma - this is definitely one of those times.

28 Likes

Roger That

17 Likes

Yeah, these day you can’t really get lolz out of the crazy shit people used to believe in the distant past. The number of people that are becoming increasingly divorced from reality is disheartening and kind of scary.

14 Likes

The sign in the picture is the Quay Market in North Vancouver not “red and white kanji.” We have a fairly nice place here. I do not want it besmirched by being placed adjacent to Q craziness due to google.

7 Likes

Look at the percentages of the population that are sociopaths and psychopaths. I think the only reason things aren’t worse are because of the lines on the road, the structures of society and worldviews that they can follow. It’s not that they’re automatically bad people, just that they need the hints and lines to keep them going in the right direction.

And now there’s a massive campaign to discredit public institutions, news sources, science, and substitute crap. In other words, people are erasing lines and drawing new ones in bad directions.

28 Likes

Or attract people who are already at least bordeline mentally ill.

Locking him away in a mental institutions seems more appropriate.

7 Likes