QAnoners are drinking bleach from a communal bowl

I know you didn’t intentionally elide it but don’t loose sight of the fact that this is already happening.

11 Likes

When you repeatedly tell grown adults not to do common sense things that are harmful to themselves and they decide to them anyway at what point is it ok to stop really caring?

8 Likes

I’d blame the discordians. Hail Eris and all that.

I like to think that I am consistent in my beliefs, so as long as they are only harming themselves, I never care. (After all, that’s the same courtesy I ask towards my own actions.) Now of course we may differ on the part about “only themselves,” as I consider a contagious disease that spreads without direct contact to be harmful to others, but I’m perfectly content to let them drink all the bleach they want. I’ll concede that this is likely harmful to their families, but so is associating with these people in the first place.

3 Likes

As opposed to the sea of bloated corpses currently inhabiting it?

12 Likes

About a year and a half ago?

4 Likes

This situation is ripe for a mass Quicide.

2 Likes
17 Likes

People Got Sick at a Conspiracy Conference. They’re Sure It’s Anthrax.

Could be worse, it could be Megadeth…

19 Likes

Well, 'tis the season…

16 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

I appreciate that you said “I know you don’t intend it this way”, because I did not blame teachers.

I blame conservatives and the RepugliKKKlanner Party, as they do not believe in the public welfare, the commons, or an educated citizenry. Death by a bajillion cuts is the method theyv’e used for generations to attack, tear down, and attempt to replace public education.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.