QAnoners are drinking bleach from a communal bowl

19 Likes

A sea of bloated corpses surrounding Mar a lago seems like the next step.

9 Likes

The head of this cult group (Michael Brian Protzman) ran a demolition company for the past 14 years. Blowing up other people scares me even more than poisoning his followers

He’s a pro-nazi grifter that encourages his followers to give him their money. Scary shit

14 Likes

The cannabalism, among many other things, turns me off.

3 Likes

Q is oddly Jesus, with TFG (THAT Former Guy or, as I like to call him, “That Fucking Goon”) playing their Moses from the bizarro world where wealth and popularity are all that matter in the road to winning the game of “who has the most toys?”.

Funny how the Xtians have been set up to believe in yet another invisible god who ain’t there, all the while having their strings yanked by earthly influences for nefarious ends.

Pity.

3 Likes

A communal bowl?

13 Likes

Could be worse. Could be from a… commode-al bowl.

1 Like

omg
yay!

Christmas Vacation GIF

4 Likes

What are the chances they are cleaning the communal bowl with vinegar, rubbing alcohol, or ammonia? Would speed things along…

3 Likes

I bet Trump is scared shitless of these people. He could play golf happily with Biden all day, but if a half dozen bleach guzzling Qanoners walked onto the green he’d call for a SWAT team. The same goes for any viable presidential candidate that they’d feel represents them.

This either fades away or enters the “compound siege” phase of cult timelines very soon, I fear.

10 Likes
4 Likes

“Ranch Nog?! Yup it’s a thing! And it’s coming to your table this holiday season”

Half right.

There’s only one Nog welcome at my christmas table.

nog

9 Likes

Someone tell them the only way to get rid of Bill Gate’s microchip is to bleach yourself from the inside.

Enjoy!

Communal bleach-sipping? How pedestrian, guys. That’s so 2020. Take it up a notch and do it fraternity-style - shotgunning, funnels, kegstands - you know, really go for it.

And I was thinking this was just a metaphor in the title.

It can’t be long before QAnon goes the full Heavens Gate/Jamestown and some people end up dead because of something they read on Facebook. Let’s just hope they son’t decide to bring the rest of us along with them for the ride.

5 Likes

Yeah, exactly that. If it’s between this and walking around unvaccinated, spreading their diseased filth (literal or figurative) everywhere they go, I’d much prefer this one. Drink deep, mother fuckers, and go forth to your “glory” alone, just leave the rest of us out of it.

5 Likes

:notes: Here we come a-Qanoning
Among the leaves so green;
Here we come defying
The COVID-19

Chorus:
Hate and fear come to you,
And to you your wassail too;
And God bless you and send you
A Fox News Year
And God send you a Fox News Year.

Our wassail bowl is brimming