Qoobo is an adorable, headless robotic cat

What the fuck is “French Brown”?

7 Likes

A quick search indicates that it’s a trendy hair color. Maybe? I don’t know.

4 Likes

huh. so it’s a thing I guess… weird.

It’s missing the eye of sauron… i mean… butthole…

22 Likes

My fondest wish is now for the guy from Maywa Denki to get a hold of one and turn it into a musical instrument.

2 Likes

This seems less cat and more furry tadpole?

9 Likes

Sigh.

Automation’s taking everyone’s job nowadays.

6 Likes

dawwwwwwww look at the kitty!

3 Likes

Exactly! I know an overfed tribble when I see one.

5 Likes

Or a shaggy sperm? A fuzzy flagellant?

2 Likes

I have too many pics but then again what pet owner doesn’t? Lol

2 Likes
1 Like

When I am boinging, my cat will crawl from my lap, up onto my chest, and gaze into my eyes. That’s not just unconditional love; the little guy’s actually romantic.

(Also, only one of us can reach the catnip.)

4 Likes

Johnny, we hardly knew ye https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_I_Hardly_Knew_Ye

1 Like

This story from a cop who has responded to multiple instances of
“We haven’t seen our neighbor in a week, and what’s that smell coming from their apartment”:

He’ll find the deceased, their body fully intact, and their starving pet dog
has never left their side.
Not the case if there are pet cats.

5 Likes

My cat is an exceptional picky and unadventurous eater, who only likes dry food. So I feel safe.

Hmmm… that was supposed to be a reply to Deborah _Caruso, but it seems to have shown up context free…

1 Like

Are you sure?

“Among the cases reported in forensic journals, most animal scavenging involves dogs”

Some of them also had access to food

In 24 percent of the cases in the 2015 review, which all involved dogs, less than a day had passed before the partially eaten body was found. What’s more, some of the dogs had access to normal food they hadn’t eaten.

6 Likes

That’s unconditional love for you-- the cats don’t even care if you’re dead, they would still love to eat you!

4 Likes

My cat loves to jump on the desk where I keep the computer and knock the mouse away when I am not looking. Evil adorable furry monster.

on_the_internet_nobody_knows_youre_a_cat

I think he is just telling me he wants to catch up on his eBaying

13 Likes

Lost me at “headless”…