? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Who are you protecting them from and isn’t the danger from internal shootings greater than any external threat?

3 Likes

You expect me to consider the issues and perform a risk assessment? Shouldn’t I go with my gut feels?

6 Likes

Isn’t it likely that, under the new regime, scofflaws will be dealt with biggly and harshly?

3 Likes

Doesn’t that depend on how much you like your family?

3 Likes

And, as a white male, won’t I just be free from persecution? After all, it’s just words, not deeds, right?

2 Likes

It depends - do you think it’s likely your guns will be taken away after the election, or do you think it likely that such a purchase will become a mandatory part of your nightly vigilance patrols?

4 Likes

It depends doesn’t it? Do you plan on voting for the Right Candidate, or do you Hate America?

4 Likes

Hasn’t there been an unusual amount of obvious trolls the last day or two?

Could that have something to do with it?

5 Likes

Dude, as a white male don’t you know I’m always free from persecution? Two months for a rape if you’re a swimmer, right? Haven’t you seen the new charts at the country club next to the pot of Embezzelin’ Money?

5 Likes

Don’t you think that could come to an end, if you’re not the Right Sort of white male?

Done any protesteratin’ lately? Can you hand over your Spot-the-Haters card please? Can you explain why you haven’t met your quota again this week? If I let you go with a warning, will you promise to have a closer look at your neighbors and anybody with a camera?

2 Likes

Have you met our OtherOverlord?

3 Likes

(Scribbles down name in Little Black Book)

3 Likes

Can I please just hit fast-forward on the next seven days, so this shit can finally be OVER WITH already???

11 Likes

Can I join you with that?

4 Likes

If it were possible?

Sure, why not?

3 Likes

Why isn’t it stuck in all our heads? Isn’t it now?

2 Likes

It is?

Didn’t I neglect to click the play button?

2 Likes

Isn’t that song a song that regularly gets stuck in my head, because it’s so damn catchy? Are you a Dead Milkmen fan?

4 Likes

Will you still like me if I confess that I had never heard of them before?

*lolz

5 Likes

Isn’t this a good time to correct that issue?

5 Likes