? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

So nobody to fight the zombies?

4 Likes

How many zombies were there?

4 Likes

Were there six of us in the house while the boob-tube droned on and on?

8 Likes

So no one was really watching? Isn’t a pity when people watch bad movies without MST3King them? :laughing:

2 Likes

Did you guys know that I thought about you all when I was coming through O’Hare on my way to Iowa City? Is this photo of a dinosaur in the airport too dark?

7 Likes

How did a dinosaur get inside an airport?

6 Likes

Bone by bone? Maybe they built the airport around it?

5 Likes

I didn’t read the whole thread. Has anyone asked this question, yet?

5 Likes

Have you read the previous thread?
Shouldn’t you check there first?

8 Likes

What do you think the shovel’s for?

2 Likes

And perhaps a bit too soon?

4 Likes

More importantly, did you pick up any chocolate at the Vosges shop nearby?

(Can I offer the hint that it would be an excellent gift choice for anyone in your circle with a sophisticated appreciation of chocolate?)

6 Likes

And can I mention that I would like to join your circle?!

6 Likes

Their bacon bar needs more bacon, right? But their sea salt is off the chain, and didn’t I enjoy a root beer from a certain German establishment just down by my gate?

4 Likes

have i mentioned that a few years ago i used some dark chocolate i had tempered to cover some very crispy fried, applewood smoked bacon as part of a christmas present for each of the teachers on my team along with the front office staff? would anyone be interested in knowing what else i included in the decorative tins we picked up in cairns, australia embossed with the texture of the image of the great barrier reef?

6 Likes

Wouldn’t I be ignorant of the ratio of bacon in their bacon bar, since anything over 0% is too much for me, and aren’t I wondering what a Berghoff ROOT beer tastes like?

3 Likes

Well, isn’t the answer “Of course” and “Yes, please, do tell us”?

do you know how easy it is, given a candy thermometer and a stand mixer, to make marshmallows? would it be a surprise, then, that i also included some vanilla bean, maraschino cherry, and peppermint stick marshmallows with the chocolate covered bacon? does anyone like pistachio brittle? how about white pepper caramels with black sea salt? could i tell you some stories about learning to use a candy thermometer and heat to modify sugar?

6 Likes

Wouldn’t these examples be better explained in the cooking (not just dinner) thread?

1 Like

in what way do gifts of homemade candy need to be explained?