? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Wouldn’t the recipes be welcomed?

1 Like

does it matter if i only have time to put one recipe at a time up between preparations for christmas dinner at my house with my family?

3 Likes

Much like studying for exams or practising CPR, don’t all the silly complications of life evaporate like the spectres of some tawdry fever-dream if one but only follows the example, forever set in stone as the primary precedent for holiday-present purchasing, of winging it in the very last moment?

4 Likes

Isn’t it not-quite-the-last-moment for us over here across the pond? Don’t we get a few more hours? But aren’t I wracking the ol’ brain for some gift to bring to the hostess of the dinner tomorrow?

2 Likes

While I’m very interested in getting details of the white pepper caramels with black sea salt, won’t I not have the time to try making any until after New Year’s anyway? Don’t I hope you’ll spend your time with family now, and catch up with a recipe for us, perhaps, later on?

3 Likes

Why are people upset about the mixed-race relationship (and, according to some lunatics, paedophilia?) and not that he’s holding the damn box the wrong way around?

8 Likes

Aren’t those precariously balanced candles an insurer’s nightmare?

9 Likes

Jesus proposing while wearing that outfit? Isn’t that the real crime here?

5 Likes

Does everyone here know that I wish them all a glorious happy holidays and only the best wishes for the new year? I’m on vacation and less likely to check in as often, can you all watch out for yourselves while I’m gone? :smiley:

5 Likes

Isn’t anybody upset that she’s in her jammies by the bed, obviously implying pre-marital relations? Or just sartorial bad taste?

6 Likes

Off to Iowa City for the holidays?

3 Likes

there are post marital relations?

3 Likes

No, doesn’t everyone know I end up in the Boston area for ten days? It’s a crazy drive, right?

2 Likes

Doesn’t that depend on where you’re driving from?

What happens if we post an answer?

3 Likes

Shouldn’t they go here?

4 Likes

Do you like seeing photos of Donalds?

4 Likes

Try me?

5 Likes

Free samples?

4 Likes

Does adding a Question mark to a statement really make it a question?

7 Likes