? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

lol, yeah, so much is interesting but so much can just be left by the curb, doesn’t some film just grab you by the whatsits and drag you through an experience which compels you to think about interesting concepts? And wasn’t I indicating the computability hypothesis which would fit in well with the Matrix?

3 Likes

Should I worry that having invoked Derrida and Lacan, your next step will be to quote Žižek?

5 Likes

You don’t like comedy?

4 Likes

Can it be musical comedy? Preferably sung by Carmen Miranda?

2 Likes

Will this…

…do?

5 Likes

Didn’t the computabilty hypo go totally over my head? And don’t we love Wachowskis films now for thinking about the “reality” of gender? Aesthetics, am I right @d_r?

3 Likes

Did you check your Facebook spam folder?

3 Likes

Were you in the Asimov debate thread?

Oh, no… wasn’t this what underlines a lot of what I think about these days…

…?

I liked the newest Asimov debate, my initial foray into education was with Physics, so don’t I tend to try and gather philosophical concepts from various sources that stand up to observations and arguments from modern physics and kind of fudge them all together into a unwieldy memetics instead of actual building a philosophy?

oh!.. @hello_friends, didn’t I add more up here?

2 Likes

Was I wrong?

3 Likes

Hhhappy Birthday Mister Grumpy Pants, perhaps?

10 Likes

No, didn’t everyone tell me we were going to meet at Dave’s and then no one was there and now I hear everyone was at Asimov’s? As if?

3 Likes

But would that have been better or worse if Slakonja wasn’t Slovenian like the person he portrays?

3 Likes

Is that some kind of joke about complementarity?

Wait… is this?

2 Likes

Is it ok if I just curl up at the foot of the bed ('cause I don’t want the strep)?

2 Likes

Thanks, don’t I have some fun reading now?

2 Likes

Why does this cat need to knead my belly button and grip his claws at my unmentionables? :crying_cat_face:

6 Likes

Because cat?

7 Likes

Haven’t I known many cats? How few obsessed with my pain? :laughing:

6 Likes

Isn’t trimming everybody’s claws one of my primary tasks for when I get home tonight?

6 Likes

Didn’t Richard Rorty find helpful pragmatist themes in Hegel’s work?

2 Likes