? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Is this splutter about the only speechlessness I can muster?

2 Likes

Aren’t I on average more years behind in movies and TV than I am years old? :octopus: What is an oden? :oden: I could google it but wouldn’t that defeat the purpose of asking all of you instead?

3 Likes

Is it rude of me to join in, having only read the first 82 posts in this current iteration of Questions? (I’ll catch up further, really I will, but don’t I kinda have to poop first?)

Aren’t I with you on that? Haven’t I still to see The Godfather Part 2, Ghost in the Shell, the end of Breaking Bad, and any episode of Cheers, Taxi, or The Wire?

But may I say, regarding CaddyshackYES?

6 Likes

Oh dear gods, how did we get to 1,703 1,704 questions already?

5 Likes

Isn’t it a Japanese hot pot / stew / soup with dashi and various other ingredients?

7 Likes

Doesn’t that look delicious?

5 Likes

Don’t you know that I originally got my fondue pot expecting I’d use it more for hot pot than fondue? Why didn’t it work out that way, after all?

4 Likes

Why not watch it RIGHT NOW?

7 Likes

Isn’t there Dragon Age :dragon: to be played and wine :wine_glass: to be drunk? Wouldn’t tomorrow be a better day to start on such a venture? :blush:

2 Likes

Because we’re a curious lot of happy mutants, perhaps? Or just a snarky crowd of moderately pissed off mutants? Or an angry crowd of confused mutants? Or could it be all three?

7 Likes

Guess who’s in Dallas and about to head out to the UT SW Medical Center rookery to check out the various egret and heron nests, and then off to White Rock Lake to see the wood duck ducklings?

5 Likes

Wood ducks??? Don’t I think those are the most beautiful ducks? Aren’t I envious?

3 Likes

How did I spend all my time at the rookery so I didn’t make it to White Rock? Doesn’t this sign effectively offer its warning in a few ways?

Why is it so hard to leave a place full of thousands and thousands of nesting egrets and herons?

10 Likes

Wasn’t I thrilled to have learned via a local paper (which normally only covers things AFTER they happen) that Funkadesi was going to be playing a free concert this afternoon as part of an international festival on a local university campus? Didn’t I have a great afternoon, as a result? Hasn’t it been years since I’ve been to one of their concerts? Why have I been so remiss in my responsibility as a fan?

7 Likes

Should I yell at my son for not having gone to see them?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t you yell at yourself for not taking him with you? :wink:

3 Likes

Guess what I decided to do tonight? (No children…sheer bliss!)

Did I just watch Kingsman: The Secret Service and enjoy every ridiculous minute of it?

9 Likes

Is a concert still “free” if you have to pay $1000 for plane tickets? But didn’t I take him to a reggae festival with me last time we were in London together?

3 Likes

Isn’t it great?

I love Vaughn and Goldman’s films, don’t you?

Could have done with more Jack Davenport though, perhaps?

2 Likes

Isn’t he dreamy? And didn’t he portray the James Bond cliché perfectly?

1 Like