? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

What do you mean, “am I sure”?

12 Likes

Which thread were you trying to revive?

Did the person who resurrected that ancient “what’s your favorite drug” thread I suddenly got notifications of new likes on also received that notification or is this notification the result of that necromancy? :laughing:

4 Likes

Didn’t I decide to go shopping on AliBaba again?

8 Likes

Aren’t ice cream suppers just The Best?!?

12 Likes

Doesn’t that sound wonderful? Wouldn’t I have to eat ALL the frozen things right now if I opened the freezer since the power has been out all day and will be for another couple of hours?

9 Likes

With all of the blues titles of the form: “x day blues”, why hasn’t some geek written the 0day blues yet?

4 Likes

Isn’t that face adorable? Don’t I want to pinch those cheeks and clean up that ice cream?

10 Likes

Augh, I know grades aren’t due to be posted until Friday, but why can’t my profs get ahead of the game and post 'em early?

5 Likes

How many students are in your class? How long was the final exam?

2 Likes

As the spouse of a professor, should I tell you it’s probably because your classmates are struggling to turn in late work? Or that the 150 papers delivered in one week should be looked at individually? And some require more, ah, red ink than others?

Did you consider asking them individually in a personal manner and possibly bringing along some nice chocolates when you do so? Especially if they’re adjuncts, a nice wine would go a long way, don’tchathink?

9 Likes

Can I add that grading papers, especially final papers, is the single most mind-numbing and depressing activity in which I regularly engage?

7 Likes

And wouldn’t your life made better by chocolates or a glass of wine?

9 Likes

Those are good for cholesterol, right?

6 Likes

At a minimum they promote mental health, don’t they?

8 Likes

Is this going to tun into a quality vs quantity discussion?

6 Likes

Would that promote mental health?

6 Likes

Can’t we have both?

8 Likes

And even if they don’t, don’t they make life worth living in the first place?

2 Likes

How on earth do you make/plan a ‘scouting expedition’ in the park, for the birthday party of a six year old, with 5 year and 6 year old in the group? Isn’t 12 not a big group?
Am I not (history far back) used to give lessons to groups of 30 of the age of 12 to 15? Isn’t it strange that I’m more nervous about a group of 12 5/6 year olds, most boy’s?
Am I just hanging about the question: What kind of funny, interesting, questions you can give them during that expedition?

7 Likes

Wait, are you scouting out the location of the party? Or is it leading a portion of the party as an event?

2 Likes