? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

I think not-- didn’t I print out the one from yesterday (PP, Pooh, and Piglet) for RatBoy the Younger to color?

5 Likes

Are those the same wizened wisers that said “ye who smelt it verily dealt it”?

3 Likes

They do say a lot of things, don’t they?

1 Like

Darn, isn’t that a very good idea? Does the Princess need a special her own topic?
Is there a little bit self-interest in that question? :wink:

6 Likes

Could you hear me exclaiming “Yes!” from there?

Maybe?

6 Likes

:smile: RatBoy the Younger is a huge fan. Apparently in his version of reality, PP has magical powers, not the least of them being able to shrink and grow at will. He likes to sit here on my lap and see the photos of her in her little play sets, where she is usually giant. Then he sees a picture where she’s bigger than Piglet then another where she’s half the size of a squirrel. (“Rincess Big! Rincess Little!”)(“PR” sounds are still beyond him.) So she can resize herself, of course! It seems that she can fly, too. I’m not sure where that came from.

13 Likes

Haven’t I succeeded so far? Didn’t I even have to go outside to feed the neighbor’s dog? Didn’t I also re-mount the curtain rods that somehow got torn out of the wall (Kittens or mother-in-law?) so that I didn’t have to worry about putting on a show for the neighbors if I walk around in my undies?

8 Likes

Would this do? Or maybe this?

5 Likes

(sigh) Thank you sir, may I have another? :wink:

4 Likes

What, your son colored those in already?

4 Likes

Darn it - guess who just donned some pants?

9 Likes

It’s 5:56 p.m. PDT and I’m still in my pj’s? (I did take a shower, but I pulled my bottoms back on?)

7 Likes

Damn? Didn’t I promise myself that I wouldn’t post on this is thread?

7 Likes

Isn’t that adorable?

6 Likes

Your wife and/or girlfriend, “because somebody has to wear them around here”?

4 Likes

Wasn’t that the reason? Didn’t a scouting of the fridge and cupboards lead to less than inspiring dinner options? Wasn’t it time for this boy to man up and go forth to procure sustenance for the wife?

3 Likes

She’s two sizes in the same picture here and has a magic wand, so the magical powers and self-resizing seems canon, doesn’t it?

Also she’s been Super Hog, so flying makes sense too, I guess?

10 Likes

Doesn’t that post have nearly as many rationalizations as the entire GOP right now?

4 Likes

What if I were to show you this? Do you believe in flying hedgehogs now? Also, @RatMan, you wouldn’t mind thanking your wee one for the idea, would you? Aren’t flying hedgehogs just magical?

14 Likes

Is there anything that PP can’t do?

9 Likes