? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Isn’t the end slightly overdue? :clock11: :worried:

6 Likes

Isn’t that just what the watch is fooling you into believing? Mustn’t we fight the smartwatch overlords?

5 Likes

Yeah, but what comes after the closing credits? No more humanity or a rag-tag bunch of heroes who get to rebuild civilization? Who gets to be the rag-tag bunch? Can it be us few, us proud, us happy mutants? Should we pick a leader now? Who would you vote for to take us into the promised land?

5 Likes

Good thing I don’t have a pebble then, right?

2 Likes

Didn’t I get dressed, feed the kids lunch and breakfast, install an air-conditioned, list the dishwasher, put the poopy underwear into the washer, and am now trying to get the baby to nap prior to grocery shopping - so, no?

Although isn’t lying here next to an open window listening to the (2 year old) babby and the birds simply wonderful?

Did anybody else just finish reading Auntie Mame?

9 Likes

“Wolverines!”?

1 Like

But who gets to be Patrick Swayze and who gets to be Jennifer Grey? For that matter, who gets to be Harry Dean Stanton?

Can’t we pick something else, because weren’t they trying to rebuild a particular civilization, and shouldn’t we happy mutants maybe try and make it something new and different and better? Aren’t I a very bad nationalist?

3 Likes

Does your pebble want to go for a walk? Or need the water bowl refilled?

3 Likes

Have not the wise said “If thou canst not beat them, thou shalt join them”?

Have I been insufficiently supportive of my favorite candidate, Princess Pricklepants? :laughing:

Don’t they tell me it’s water resistant to three meters? :octopus:

4 Likes

Didn’t I have to get dressed to go to the store this morning already, because somebody’s daughter needs her turn at a group project and the current holder of the work held it for ransom, saying she would only bring it over if she was paid with a generous helping of my Escalloped Pineapple1 dessert, and didn’t it turn out that our ‘day-old’ bread was actually a little too old (e.g. moldy) and couldn’t be used?

Who will help me eat the rest of the treat, since I’m not giving her more than about a quarter of the pan?

1 Isn’t that just a fancy name for pineapple bread pudding? And isn’t it much easier to make than the fancy name suggests?

6 Likes

Oh boy, is it ready to eat yet? Do I need to bring my own bowl?

7 Likes

Doesn’t it already smell divine? And doesn’t the timer say 9 minutes to go?

Isn’t French vanilla ice cream an excellent topping? Won’t it be better to use a bowl than a plate if you want the ice cream melting on top? And aren’t I the consummate hostess, providing not only bowls but also both spoons and forks for your eating pleasure?

When are you getting here?

8 Likes

I will genuflect for photos, but the real question is what wouldn’t I do to get a bite?

6 Likes

Am I mean for posting this? Wouldn’t I love to provide smell-o-vision, to really tempt you?

Isn’t this a perfect example of a recipe that doesn’t present well but who cares because the taste is good?

13 Likes

???

6 Likes

Could you see this being used as an example on the website of a Michelin-starred restaurant?

3 Likes

It looks fucking amazing to me, and aren’t michelin stars supposed to be all about taste (I realize they’re not, but then again, can’t I dream?)? I would eat at a Michelin-starred restaurant that used that picture as an example… so why not?

7 Likes

Amn’t I hopping in my teleporter right… now?

Well, hell, is the damn thing broken again?

8 Likes

Too much?

15 Likes

Does the book have Rosalind Russell in it?

2 Likes