Quotes on religion and the mythical Christian solar god Jesus's association with the Sun

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

this thread has more videos then youtube! :slight_smile: :+1:

9 Likes

I’m not sure how many people flinging songs around in this thread are shocked.

5 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

@OtherMichael darn you, liking my previous post. :wink: I left that discussion/exchange because I could not react properly on the things assumed and thought: “Leave, and leave it, let it be buried in time”.

But, no, and I need to reply.

Where did you mis the: [quote=“Stynx, post:469, topic:71023”]
a long mountain trip in Oman.
[/quote]
And that country was an example. Do you think, that at that time there where roads in the mountains you could reach by a family car? Or even with an other driving vehicle? Or campings? Or ‘huts’, or B&B’s or whatever?
And do I need to explain I was, before I started a family (late in life), a mountain walker and climber. The walking preferable alone. Not Oman, to dangerous, but only my husband, his father and a friend of him. But parts of the Pyrenees or Alps (Maritime) can be very OK to walk and sleep alone. And later, first year of marriage, we did this together. At places not reachable by cars. The first stop/start off course, handy to get somewhere.

At the food part we think very different. I agree, but there is lots and lots more in ‘going of the roads’. But you made it for me impossible to react at the the things we for sure have in common. By repeatedly assuming I was talking about ‘family’ camping places, or about camping places at all. You do have probably some great stories to share, which I probably have loved to hear. But it felt like a peeing contest. So I never asked anymore.

Leave it, old cows, but glad it is from my liver now.

5 Likes

I am sorry for restarting a peeing contest.

But just think how glorious it must be to urinate while watching the first rays of dawn illuminate the Great Pyramid of Cheops, hot urine sinking into the thirsty sand as we ponder the great droplets of our civilization sinking into the sands of time without a trace…

7 Likes

Spoken like a guy!

Think about that for a moment…how half of the world doesn’t pee the way you do.

8 Likes

Some dudes, right now…

4 Likes

He never said anything about standing up.

7 Likes

Really? @OtherMichael’s imagery is gender neutral. I have it on good authority women can enjoy a good desert squat in the morning.

7 Likes
7 Likes